Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walt Disney World Resort - Tips for Mums/Moms and Dads

Post Thanks / Like
    Some more

ADRs these become lifesavers when the parks are full. Just knowing where and when you will eat, and that the kids wont go hungry makes the day much better!

Change of clothes. There are countless opportunities to get dirty ( Popsicle in 100 degree heat anyone??) and also they can get wet in quite a few places.

Sweaters, please please please take some sweaters with you if youll take a bus. Some buses are colder than a freezer! Ive seen many kids shivering on them!

Baby wipes! No matter the age, you WILL use them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    As a parent with 3 children under the age of 5, whenever we travel we seemingly pack everything but the kitchen sink. Attempting to manage all of these items, especially with luggage weight restrictions and additional baggage fees on top of 3 kids, can be stressful.

I'm an Amazon Prime member which gives me access to 'free' two-day shipping. This is fantastic for diapers, wipes, or any other item that would likely be consumed or disposed of before returning home. I am able to ship directly to the resort and the two-day shipping provides a tracking number so I can verify arrival. If something does happen and the package doesn't end up with us, Amazon is top notch when it comes to managing the problem; they ship the replacement overnight.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Post Thanks / Like
    I second baby care centres.
    We went when Ben was 2 and a half and used them quite a lot. They're a great place to cool off and lots of them have play rooms.
    We also went when ava was only 6 months old. I was still breastfeeding and their nursing rooms are amazing! The ones at animal kingdom are particularly good, although they all have their good points.
    Also, we brought a hood that extended the UV protection on the buggy, I lost count of the number of people that asked after them! Was only about 10 from amazon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12