15. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

15 100.00%
  • no

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do

Post Thanks / Like
    I am very tempted to ask one of dd carers to come with us to Orlando next year. We would pay for her flight and dd direct payments would be able to pay for her wages, tickets and meals.
    She is a great girl who fits in really well with our family. We totally trust her with Beth and she takes us as she finds us.
    The only thing is she would need to fly economy with the family and not UC with dd and myself, due to costs.
    So would you say its a good idea. We have taken a carer in the past and it did work well but it was for only 9 days and this would be for 3 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to apply for the job of being DDs carer please. :D

I think it's a fantastic idea.

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a fantastic idea to me

Nicki

Post Thanks / Like
    sounds like a brilliant idea- is she likely to say yes? Definatley would offer for her to do it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I think it's a fantastic idea as well - especially if you all get on well with her and it would mean you could relax more. Believe me I wouldn't mind flying economy at all if I had a job that was paying for me :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 28346
    sounds like a brilliant idea- is she likely to say yes? Definatley would offer for her to do it.
    I think she might but not quite sure as its a long time away from home. She is single but is a real family girl. I hope she says yes as Beth loves having her around and she is such an excellent carer. I will chat to her about it when we see her next week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lisaw, post: 28350
    I think it's a fantastic idea as well - especially if you all get on well with her and it would mean you could relax more. Believe me I wouldn't mind flying economy at all if I had a job that was paying for me :)
    I would be able to do a lot more as well as she is trained to deal with seizures, oh and she loves shopping and would happily spend 12 hours in a mall with me

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes yes yes!!! I think it would be great all the way around! I think it would make the entire holiday more fun for everyone.

Go for it !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Sounds like a great idea. She won't be alone in Economy and as you say you really trust her.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I would take her

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast