Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pixie dust please

Post Thanks / Like
    He was out on leave yesterday (hmmm no one harasses him). I saw him today and literally felt nauseated

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Just read this tonight

I am even more grateful for the wonderful thing you did for us yesterday, when you were having such a difficult day

I know its almost impossible for you not to mind him, but DO try.... its not worth your health...

Im really glad you are being proactive and getting your resume together, and whatever happens DO NOT let this person be disrespectful... you are a wonderful, talented, intelligent, responsible person and do not deserve that kind of treatment

Post Thanks / Like
    I am so sorry.

You need to do what you need to do to make your work life pleasant and enjoyable. We spend most of time at work.

Post Thanks / Like
    You know I'm here if ya need to vent and of course you have all my love

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry you have to put up with this low life.

Something I was told once was to imagine a big mirror between you and them with the mirror facing them, then when they start with their nasty negativity it bounces off the mirror right back at them.

You could also imagine yourself inside a great big invisible sack which comes up over your head and when you are in it nothing bad can get through to you.

Failing that imagine them on the toilet when their spouting their tripe or even being forced to run naked down a busy street with everyone laughing at them.

Take care of yourself that's the main thing. We all think you're great.

Sam x

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12