Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, another week over, where is the time going before we know it, Christmas will be here

This has been a strange week, Chris has been away, I was contacted by someone who normally has the power to completely destroy me emotionally - but this time I just hung :D normally I don't have the courage and listen to all the put down remarks. So I'm really proud of myself

What else, well I've just booked tickets to see Dirty Dancing the Musical for February next year - it's a long way off, but I love the film and to be able to see it in my own town is brilliant I also booked tickets for Legally Blonde in July the reviews sounded good, but I'm already wondering what on earth I've done

We haven't had any snow down here, just horrible rain and fog.

I don't think we have much planned for the weekend, just a nice quiet one I think, although that can change

So what's been happening to you and do you have anything nice planned for the weekend :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 272366
    but this time I just hung :D normally I don't have the courage and listen to all the put down remarks. So I'm really proud of myself
    Well done!

Dirty Dancing the Musical for February next year - it's a long way off, but I love the film and to be able to see it in my own town is brilliant I also booked tickets for Legally Blonde in July
    Hopefully, 2 good choices. :) I enjoy going to the theatre, the last musical I saw was Top Hat which was excellent.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    My weeks seem to come and go so fast now dd is at school - i do the same thing day in and day out! Its half term now though so next week will be busy but in a fun way!

The microwave started making alot of noise this morning and also make some pretty sparkles inside so will be taking that back to argos. Dh informs me that he is watching football so thats basically saturday over and done with.
    Sunday is FiL's birthday, he was in a motorbike accident a couple of weeks ago and broke his vertabre (sp), he's back at home now though so we will be going over there. Must make sure i keep telling dh that she cant be her usual self with grandad!

Post Thanks / Like
    Introducing the boys to the Muppets tomorrow with any luck :D after lunch at Frankie and Bennies

Post Thanks / Like
    Well like you my week has gone quick with some amazing weight loss from my ladies in my diet & exercise classes. I did get a t-shirt made this week with 'stayed the same' on it for one of the ladies who every week weighs the same regardless of whether she goes out for meals, goes on holiday, anything. Lucky so and so.

I'm actually in the middle of planning the bootcamp session I'm teaching tomorrow and as usual my brain has shut down so I decided to see what was going on with you guys.

Last week the woman forgot to open up the hall for my class so we didn't have any heating on. It was so cold they all had to exercise for half the class in their coats. It's not easy trying to do kick boxing in a ski jacket.

Sunday was originally meant to be a family visit to Liverpool but Wales are playing in the six nations rugby tournament so there will be lots of shouting at the telly instead. "come on Wales".

By the way Wendy well done for not taking any rubbish on the phone, you should be proud of yourself.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    What else, well I've just booked tickets to see Dirty Dancing the Musical for February next year - it's a long way off, but I love the film and to be able to see it in my own town is brilliant I also booked tickets for Legally Blonde in July the reviews sounded good, but I'm already wondering what on earth I've done

Both are meant to be excellent, so enjoy

I have just booked for Singin in the Rain. Not sure if I have done the right thing as who will be as good as Gene Kelly????

Have a great weekend. 1/2 term for me so I can look forward to a few lay ins!!
    Montymouse

Post Thanks / Like
    yay,ts half term for me too, and the kids.
    weekends are all the same on a saturday, football and thai boxing every week!!!!!!
    its been soooo busy at school so be glad for a rest
    looking forward to orlando now.
    got next week to get all things ready. new shoes, new cossie new shorts etc.
    lie ins here i come!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    pretty much just working really :( and reading whatever posts there are here :D
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm working too, Keith. But I can't read the posts when I am. :(

Wendy. So very pleased that you did that.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello from me
    And goodbye (for now) from me
    Sorry I've not been around, had some family things to deal with, but I promise I will try to be around more.

Oh yes, the reason I'm saying goodbye?
    Well I'm off to WDW

See ya there Johnie

Nicki

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast