Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmm, whelp. It's Friday, again

Post Thanks / Like
    I've actually taken the day off work. I worked MOD on Saturday so this is my balance day. I intend to sleep. You see how well that is working.

I have to get ready over the weekend to go to California for work. I'll be gone all next week.

Mt. Dora is having a HUGE antique show and sale this weekend. I would love to go but can't quite imagine taking a lively 8 year old along on that outing!

So nu? What are you up to?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Let's see....I'll be finishing a week of training at work today. My goal is to not fall asleep while in class. It looks bad...no matter your age.

And then this weekend I'll be working on adding the additions to my dissertation.

Oh, oh, oh, I just remembered. I have Monday off, so that's AWESOME!

Post Thanks / Like
    I needed and wanted to work in the yard (garden) this weekend. But of course it's going to rain.

Crazy winter weather.

Tom (... maybe Monday...)

Post Thanks / Like
    I have today off of work, but I have so many errands to run that work going to work might have been the better option

We have the grandson tonight and it's movie and pizza night so that will be fun Not sure what we're doing the rest of the weekend, but I do plan a nice nap in there somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like
    Have a good trip to Cali Tink. What part? No idea what I'll be doing this weekend except for a trip to the Bisbee Breakfast Club in Bisbee, AZ. Was going to go to Tucson to the USAF boneyard at Davis-Monthan AFB but it is only open M-F (not including holidays) :(.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    My granddaughter Addisyn said she wanted to say "Hi" and let you know how she feels about Friday.

[ATTACH]10416.vB[/ATTACH]

Tom (... proud Grandpa!)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG!!! She is so beautiful Grandpapa!!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 272655
    OMG!!! She is so beautiful Grandpapa!!!!
    Thanks Tink! Isn't she though! And she's always happy and smiling like that.
    Most amazing thing I've ever seen.

Tom (... her mom and dad are sooooooo lucky!)

Post Thanks / Like
    That is truly wonderful. Talk about magic, that's it right there in a happy baby.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 272654
    My granddaughter Addisyn said she wanted to say "Hi" and let you know how she feels about Friday.

Tom (... proud Grandpa!)

totally gorgeous made me smile when i saw this pic :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast