Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fast passes

Post Thanks / Like
    probably an unpopular view but i would like to see some little extras for on site guests. Not to the extent of Universal Studios but maybe 3 extra fast passes a day or something like that. I like to stay onsite and Jon likes to stay offsite but this might sway him more towards on site.

Post Thanks / Like
    I like that thinking Brit. We used to get little perks, little gifties, now there isn't anything like that. A few fast passes would be nice (and essentially no cost to WDW).

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 274376
    probably an unpopular view but i would like to see some little extras for on site guests. Not to the extent of Universal Studios but maybe 3 extra fast passes a day or something like that.

It would also be good if they did something like this for DVC members too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 274447

It would also be good if they did something like this for DVC members too.
    i agree and this would probably seal the deal for me and certainly for Jon. He loved the perks at the Universal Resort Hotels.

Post Thanks / Like
    Early in DVC they gave away annual passes. I can't remember when they stopped but it was before we purchased.

I know that DVC comes with a whole list of ever changing perks (most of which we don't use) but having something dependable would be nice.

Fast pass each time you stay or maybe once a year (if you use all your points) a free tour or boat rental or something. Nothing that should cost them much, you know?

It's about feeling like they care you are spending your very hard earned money there.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 274465
    Early in DVC they gave away annual passes. I can't remember when they stopped but it was before we purchased.
    When we joined DVC in 1992 Tink, we had free passes up to 2000.
    This was based on half the max. occupancy of the accommodation you chose to stay at....eg a grand villa at OKW [or Conch as it was known in those days] that sleeps 12 = 6 passes for the duration of your stay.
    This was a really useful perk and sure saved us a bundle on our trips in those days.

Post Thanks / Like
    wow.. its sounds so complicated!

its hard enough to figure out when, where and at what time you want to eat 6 months in advance....

now we have to plan at what time we will ride each attraction? in my opinion its like taking the fun out of it!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully it won't happen or if it does there will be a limited amount to pre-book.

Thinking about it though, there could be something good about it - the stand by line will get shorter because everyone is pre-booking

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12