Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 200

Thread: iPad 3 rumoured to be announced on the 7th March

  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    4,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 275131
    Well my order from tescos has been dispatched from the warehouse and is on the way to the store! Still keeping fingers crossed




  2. #172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just playing with the new dictation software and it's very impressive , much more impressive than dragon, dictated all this and it hasn't got anything wrong yet.

  3. #173
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 275133
    Just playing with the new dictation software and it's very impressive , much more impressive than dragon, dictated all this and it hasn't got anything wrong yet.
    Wonder what it will do with an accent.......Keith?















  4. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey hey cam down cam down


    Seems fine to me ;)

  5. #175
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 275134
    Wonder what it will do with an accent.......Keith?
    where the heck do you think I'm from?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 275136
    where the heck do you think I'm from?
    Oop North?















  7. #177
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    20,764
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 275140
    Oop North?
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com









  8. #178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    10,686
    Post Thanks / Like
    So... What does everyone think then ? Seems a big upgrade to me coming from a 1. What about coming from a 2 ?

    Btw our local comet had them in stock this morning !

  9. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,476
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's here!
    Attached Images Attached Images















  10. #180
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Caerphilly
    Posts
    4,026
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 275156
    So... What does everyone think then ? Seems a big upgrade to me coming from a 1. What about coming from a 2 ?

    Btw our local comet had them in stock this morning !
    It feels much faster

    Picture much more sharper!




Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •