Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is there an attraction or ride you haven't done at the Magic Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done all of the rides in MK. About 5 years ago I told the wife the only ride we haven't done was Astro Orbiter so we got on the line. That ride scared me more than any other rider ever. The whole time I was on it I felt like I was going to fall out of the ride. Now that we have done them all when we are in MK I can take my time and just do the rides that we enjoy most. Looking forward to the new Fantasy Land rides that are opening this year and next year

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BUTTERHEAD1, post: 299863
    I have done all of the rides in MK. About 5 years ago I told the wife the only ride we haven't done was Astro Orbiter so we got on the line. That ride scared me more than any other rider ever. The whole time I was on it I felt like I was going to fall out of the ride. Now that we have done them all when we are in MK I can take my time and just do the rides that we enjoy most. Looking forward to the new Fantasy Land rides that are opening this year and next year
    The Astro Oribter doesn't scare me in any way, shape or form. But I absolutely refuse to stand in that line for such a short ride.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Call me weird, but I actually love the Astro Orbiter..Some of my most vivid memories of being at the MK was at that with my then 10 year old daughter on a clear and cool January afternoon just at sunset. The colors of the sunset, the colors of the ride and the squeels of my kid were so memorable. OH yeah and the fact that I was video taping it at the time problably helped!

Post Thanks / Like
    Astro Orbiter made me feel like I was going fall out of the spaceship at any second. I enjoyed the ride I just rode it with the death grip. It gives you a whole different view of tomorrow land.

off site- AUG 86 --- carribean beach JULY94
    all star movies JULY99- all star sports JULY00
    coronado JAN01---------all star sports AUG01
    all star music JULY02 ---All Star Movies Apr03
    POR JULY04 -------------Disneyland Hotel Aug 04
    Pop Century APR 05 -----Pop Century AuG 05
    Pop Century AUG 06-----Carribean beach Aug 07
    Pop Century Aug-08----- Pop Century Aug -09
    Pop Century Aug-11------Off Prop- Feb 12
    Caribbean Bch-Aug 12---Pop Century Aug 13
    Pop Dec 14---Pop Feb 15--Pop April 15

Post Thanks / Like
    My DD made me go on the Astro Orbitor. I have an insane fear of heights but it was fun because I got to be with her while she was having a blast.

I have not been on Stitch because of the height restriction. Is it worth going on? I also haven't been to Tom Sawyer's Island but I think with the 18 month old we might check it out this April to see if its a good place for him to blow off steam.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jess, post: 300517
    My DD made me go on the Astro Orbitor. I have an insane fear of heights but it was fun because I got to be with her while she was having a blast.

I have not been on Stitch because of the height restriction. Is it worth going on? I also haven't been to Tom Sawyer's Island but I think with the 18 month old we might check it out this April to see if its a good place for him to blow off steam.
    IMHO, Stitch is a waste of time.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234