Thread: Most Amazing Card Trick - ever!

Post Thanks / Like
    My DW just sent me a link to this one. Blow it up to HD and full screen for a better view.

How'd he do that?

Tom (... beyond weird!)

Post Thanks / Like
    hmmmmm , I sense some post production shenanegans

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 274042
    hmmmmm , I sense some post production shenanegans
    Could be. But it's still impressive.

At least to my feeble mind. Where's Terry when you need him?

Tom (... watch while the magician turns an elephant into a walnut!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Dynamo does a jumping card trick using fine thread attactched to a card but that 'puppet' is far to complex and does manoevers taht would require someone stood above 'him' to operate - that is certainly not obvious from the videos shown

The video cuts an awful lot and the card reveal is totally separate from the shot of the puppet picking the card , it would be better if it was all done as one seamless shot.

I suspect the trick was still impressive and the audiece reaction was genuine but not to the trick that we are seeing on youtube.

Just my guess

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher, post: 274044
    Dynamo does a jumping card trick using fine thread attactched to a card but that 'puppet' is far to complex and does manoevers taht would require someone stood above 'him' to operate - that is certainly not obvious from the videos shown

The video cuts an awful lot and the card reveal is totally separate from the shot of the puppet picking the card , it would be better if it was all done as one seamless shot.

I suspect the trick was still impressive and the audiece reaction was genuine but not to the trick that we are seeing on youtube.

Just my guess
    I'm inclined to agree with you. However, it does make for a bit of interesting entertainment.

Tom (... impressed none the less.)

Post Thanks / Like
    ach I'm not taking anything away from the guy - its entertainment which ever way you cut it - which is what its all about. My Eldest is still nuts about magic so we spend half our time trying to work out how things are done - TBH I find that just as interesting as the original tricks