Thread: Dear Old Max

Post Thanks / Like
    Love ya, hon...

Post Thanks / Like
    Love you sweetie and your mom too

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry

Post Thanks / Like
    Hun he was telling you and your mum thankyou for giving him a kind loving home with warmth and food. He knew you were doing this for his best.
    I am so sorry for your sad loss

Post Thanks / Like
    :( He looked so cute, he has that grumpy-but-cute look, typical of cats.

, you did the right thing.

R.I.P Max :(

Rainbow Bridge

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
    There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
    There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
    The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry..

He was just telling you how much he loved you and thank you for taking such good care of him :p015: You gave him an amazing life..he never would have had that without you

Post Thanks / Like
    What a beautiful cat.So sorry for what you have had to do but you made the right decision.

I had to do the same a few years ago with our cat Trouble and i still miss her.

for you and one for Mom

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so sorry for you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope this helps
    If it should be that I grow weak and pain does keep me from my sleep. Then you must do what must be done, this last battle can't be won. You will be sad, I understand; don't let grief stay your hand. For this day more than all the rest, your love for me must stand the test. We've had so many happy years; what is to come can hold no fears. You'd not want me to suffer, so the time has come please let me go. Take me to where my needs they'll tend and please stay with me till the end. I know, in time, you will see the kindness that youdid for me. Although my tail its last has waved, from pain and suffering I've been saved. Please do not grieve it must be you, you had this painful thing to do. We've been so close through all these years, don't let your heart hold back the tears. I don't think you had Max for that long but I do know that you loved him and I can see from the photos that you loved him

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you all
    Alysia!<3

Travel Plans:
    April7th till April12th Is Spring Break in Florida!
    April22nd till April26th Is Senior Class Trip to Florida!
    June 5th is High School Graduation, Class of '09 : ]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast