Thread: Disney California Adventure Park Expansion will be open on the 15th June 2012

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom Staggs, Chairman, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, announced yesterday, that the five year expansion of Disney California Adventure park will be complete on June 15 with the opening of Cars Land, Buena Vista Street and Carthay Circle Theatre!

The Happiest Place on Earth will get even happier with four new attractions – Radiator Springs Racers, Luigi’s Flying Tires, Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree and the Red Car Trolley – as well as new dining and shopping locations such as Flo’s V8 Café, Clarabelle’s Hand-Scooped Ice Cream, Elias & Co. and Los Feliz Five & Dime. Disney California Adventure park will offer guests even more new experiences in addition to the attractions that have been added since the expansion began in 2007.

To accommodate a media preview and make final preparations for the opening, Disney California Adventure park will be closed for one day on the 14th June. Disneyland park, Downtown Disney District and the Disneyland Resort hotels will remain open for our guests on that day.

Take a look back at all the additions to Disney California Adventure park and a look ahead at all the new things to come this summer:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    All I can say is WOW. Looks like a trip to the Fatherland is in order.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We went years ago John and we were a little disappointed, but it looks fantastic, I might be tempted to go back again

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 274116
    We went years ago John and we were a little disappointed, but it looks fantastic, I might be tempted to go back again
    We went for the 50th Anniversary Wendy. We had a wonderful time. We stayed in the Grand Californian or whatever they call it.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix