Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ewww fried chicken...just think of it adhering to your thighs or your butt! I haev this problem with food on the bone anyway......there was this one time that I was eating fried chicken and I found a blot clot! ugh...I was through!

Did that help?

Biscuits are my weakness.....I am such a carb-o-holic.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Eeeeew! Johnie! That image will carry me for a long time!

No meal, too short a flight, but there were people who saved their chicken for the flight! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I dutifully sipped my icky strawberry packety thing. :( But, with help from each of you I MADE IT!!!!!

Now I am home safe and have to work on some sort of strategy so I don't run into that sort of trouble again.

I'm thinking a thick application of VIC's like the cops do on TV!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL Vics Vapo Rub!!! LOL YES!!! That might work....although the people who sit next to you on the plane might not be thrilled....

When I was pregnant with Andrew, for some reason, I *craved* that smell....and the smell of Sea Breeze facial cleanser. Come to think of it....that might explain a few things about that boy.

Glad you made it home safe and sound, Tink...enjoy your fried chickenless weekend!

Post Thanks / Like
    Given the nasty perfumes and aftershaves some people wear on planes, a good old Vic's would be a blessing!

I'm really thinking about carrying a little jar of it with me.

I have to go back to Charlotte in September. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Shall we send it to you by the bucketloads then? :D

SO TOTALLY AGREE about the perfume bit....omg, I sat next to a DEAR lady last time I flew to Texas...her perfume was so thick I swear I could taste it! Between that and the Aqua Net, I was afraid the oxygen mask was going to drop from the ceiling!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    ugh, you what is worse, when people think that cologne or perfume will cover up body funk!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Shesh if only you'd kept that marmite... you could have smeared a thick glob on your top lip to hide any whiffs.... Would have looked funny but you can't have everything.... lol... and if it's any consolation I have an icky packet strawberry chemical thing to drink too :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Noooooo Tink dont eat the chicken, it will make you sick and give you flatulence and tummy ache and indigestion and etc, etc, please be strong hope you resisted ;)
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    I did resist.

Crayola, you and I will sip our miserable reconstituted packets and feel virtuous! :D

There was a man on line behind me (for security) and I had to make an excuse to step out of line and let him get several people ahead. He smelled like he hadn't bathed or brushed his teeth in months. eEeEEeeeEeEEEeEWWwwWwwwWwWw!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 29023
    Ummm....let's see...."Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels."

Including that chicken.

Sorry, I'm trying...but I *do* love fried chicken.
    I like being fat and happy...lol sorry Tink!!

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast