Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EPCOT

Post Thanks / Like
    On my very first trip to EPCOT, I came away thinking that I wouldn't be upset if I never went back. :( You see, we basically walked straight through World Showcase....we didn't bother to look what was through doorways and behind buildings etc.
    However, after doing some research when I got home, I realised I had misssed out on so much there. So, we went again on the next trip and I fell in love with EPCOT. Now, we have to visit at least twice each time we are at WDW. I simple love each countries entertainment too

So, for anyone who is unfamiliar with EPCOT and it's hidden/not so hidden gems....what should they know about?

Post Thanks / Like
    Epcot is now my second favourite park :D Next year as we are there longer I have a mission to see every countries entertainment, as we always seem to get there half way through performances. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    epcot is my second fave always has been so much to see and do, and ive only skimmed the surface of the place so far
    Mick

Sunridge Woods Villa Oct 2000 & 2002
    Esprit/Calabay Parc Oct 2004
    Sunset Ridge Oct 2008

Post Thanks / Like
    I felt exactly the same Diane after our first trip. I can remember thinking it was a bit of a bore. We didn't even tour the World Showcase.

Totally changed my mind on our second trip when we got DD the passport to get stamped in each country. It's now my second favourite and DDs favourite :)

1997 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    1998 & 1999 - Disneyland Hotel & Sequoia Lodge- DLP
    2000 - Caribbean Beach Resort WDW
    2001 & 2002 - Newport Bay Club -DLP
    2003 - Hotel New York - DLP
    2004 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2005 - Hotel New York - DLRP
    2006 - Grand Floridian - WDW
    2007 - Yacht Club - WDW
    2008 - Disneyland Hotel, DLRP
    2009 - Yacht Club WDW, HRH & BLT
    2010 - Beach Club WDW

Post Thanks / Like
    I love to ramble through EPCOT. My favorite times of year are Fall with the Food & Wine Festival, Christmas with all of the decorations up, the Candlelight Processional and the story tellers and Spring with the Flower and Garden Festival.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmmmm what should they know about?

Here are some thoughts off the top of my head.

Mexico: There is a little side path that leads to the HC entrance. Look up. There are beautiful orchids growing from the trees.

Norway: During the flower and garden festival, look at the roof of the covered outdoor seating. It's grass and has flowers growing from it!

China: Walk along the pathways that lead to the building with the museum and movie. They are filled with hidden treasure.

The Outpost: Lift the lids on the packing boxes. :D

Germany: Wait for the clock to chime.

Italy: Wander toward the back. Lovely fountain.

US: Take the time to explore the waiting area for the movie.

Japan: Behind the pagoda is a lovely little path. Walk along and enjoy the water and the scenery.

Morocco: Make sure you walk into each building. There are hidden treasures here!

France: Take a good look at the decorated rounds.

UK: Walk along the little back path that leads to the garden. Be sure to see the chrysalis box.

Canada. Look for the tiny little cottage on the grounds. I want to live there.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Grab a coffee and a sticky bun and sit for a while and just watch the fountain

Post Thanks / Like
    We love Epcot, especially the World Showcase. There is so much to see and do. It's a great place to people watch as well.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I felt exactly the same but i love it now. Great park and so much to see and do.

Post Thanks / Like
    Of all the places we plan to visit this is the one that I am most excited about. I LOVE Epcot! One thing that is bothering me though, do most people do World Showcase clockwise or anti-clockwise?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast