Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Resort?

Post Thanks / Like
    If he likes swimming then the Beach club has a fantastic pool! If I was ever to stay on site it would be at one of the hotels around the board walk. I just love that area and feel like it's so relaxing and laid back- just what you want after a busy day in the parks They also show movies on the beach at night which I bet he'd like
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    To throw something else into the mix, you will probably be spending more time at the Magic Kingdom due to his young age, so if you want to be close then there is the Wilderness Lodge which a boat ride away.

There is also the Polynesian and this is on the monorail line, the Volcano Pool at the Poly is nice and very popular with children :)

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yea, we like the AKL with the colour with the animals, and then the colorful rooms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Another vote for the Wilderness lodge here - the kids loved it each time we went and you are so so close to the MK - Its my favourite resort by really some distance

Post Thanks / Like
    It would be very odd if I didn`t put a word in here for the Grand Floridian.
    We have stayed there oodles of times, and as it is just one stop away from the MK on the monorail, then its location is ideal.
    There is also a character breakfast in one of the restaurants and really nice pools for kids of all ages.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 274521
    If he likes swimming then the Beach club has a fantastic pool! If I was ever to stay on site it would be at one of the hotels around the board walk. I just love that area and feel like it's so relaxing and laid back- just what you want after a busy day in the parks They also show movies on the beach at night which I bet he'd like

I would LOVE to stay at the Beach Club, bit its sooo pricey!

Post Thanks / Like
    Now at AKL are you able to see the fireworks from the MK show? A friend of mine stayed at Saratoga and said she was able to see the fireworks at night.

Post Thanks / Like
    no you cant :(

AKL is the resort furthest away from the parks

There ar eno fireworks anywhere around Animal Kingdom OR Animal Kingdom Lodge, I think it has something to do with keeping the animals calm? but maybe Im just making it up hahaha

We love AKL, but it IS a bit far from everywhere, and you cannot for example bring balloons insto te resort for animal safety, but you DO have the animals there :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 274598
    no you cant :(

AKL is the resort furthest away from the parks

There ar eno fireworks anywhere around Animal Kingdom OR Animal Kingdom Lodge, I think it has something to do with keeping the animals calm? but maybe Im just making it up hahaha

We love AKL, but it IS a bit far from everywhere, and you cannot for example bring balloons insto te resort for animal safety, but you DO have the animals there :)

Yea :) I am already IN LOVE with AKL because when he checks in, me and his lil bro can go outside and look at the animals :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Im so excited! we decided on AKL :)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast