Thread: Laptop stand or dock

I've got a Dell XPS 15" laptop which I use for everything. I'm finding I'm getting a lot of neck pain because I'm looking down at the screen all the time.

I've been told I could always use the desktop upstairs, but it is too slow for me so I'm looking for an alternative.

What I want to do is raise my laptop, when I'm sat at the table, so that I can use a wireless keyboard and mouse but carry on with the laptop screen.

Dell doesn’t have anything and they suggest a replicator port, but that's not what I want.

I've been looking at something like this or one a bit sturdier here but I'm worried about the angle it will be on during the day.

Any ideas or suggestions pretty please

Wendy I notice that both of those say for Notebooks which are generally smaller than 15". I'm not sure they would do what you want them to do. I just ordered a new lap top table through Sky Mall but it didn't get delivered before I left home, so I can't really say how good it is, but it may be the answer to your question.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Thanks John, I'll wait and see what you think.

I might just use a monitor stand for the time being, I just wanted something that would work well and fold away easily when it's not being used.

Here's another one Wendy.

This one claims it'll take up to a 17 inch laptop.

Tom(... not a bad idea.)

Thanks Tom it looks like the sort of thing I was talking about, I'll show Chris when he comes home and he can check the sizes for me.

Thanks Tom I couldn't search Amazon.co.UK from work.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix