Thread: Park photos

Post Thanks / Like
    We will be getting the photopass agin on our next trip so, we want to take full advantage and get as many photos as possible taken.

When a CM takes a photo, what examples do you know about that end up with characters in them too?

Post Thanks / Like
    In front of the tree at AK they usually add baby Simba, at the entrance to DHS they add Stitch and in Main Street in MK they add Tinkerbell. :)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    OMG i can't believe we missed Stitch at MGM/DHS last year.

Did the other 2 though.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've never seen a Stitch one.....although thinking about it, I seem to remeber before Fantasmic was going to start a couple of yeasr back, there were photographers at the front taking photos to put Stitch in.

Post Thanks / Like
    We were sitting near the backlot when a photopass photographer came by. He told us to point and look shocked at the table. When we got our photos, Stitch was in it and had taken our ice cream. It was a pretty cute picture.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 29924
    We were sitting near the backlot when a photopass photographer came by. He told us to point and look shocked at the table. When we got our photos, Stitch was in it and had taken our ice cream. It was a pretty cute picture.
    I want one of those.

I've just remembered... when we were at MK earlier this year, they were posing some one against a wall holding a sword. I'm assuming that it would have ended up with Captain Cook

Post Thanks / Like
    oh I just remembered, if there is a photographer over at POTC, they will take a picture of you with a sword and it will be you against Captain Hook.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!