Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what's your favourite snack credit?

Post Thanks / Like
    i'm always full when on the dining plan so always on the look out for either things i can take home and eat later when i'm not eating 5000 calories a day or drinks.

Last year i found mango iced green tea in China in the World Showcase, it was so refreshing

what's yours?

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, we don't do the DDP, but if I wanted to bring snacks home, I'd see what there was in Japan. They have quite an assortment of packaged snacks.

There is always the caramel shop too.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My Ty heads for japan too Tink! i however head to the carmel shop for their carmel covered apple that they will cut in slices for you

Post Thanks / Like
    They will cut the apples in any of the shops that sell them. So nice!

When using DDP we usually take home Mickey rice krispie treats.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkfan, post: 274809
    My Ty heads for japan too Tink! i however head to the carmel shop for their carmel covered apple that they will cut in slices for you
    My kinda' man! I've tried the little tiny dried crabs there. They are surprisingly good! We bought the boy an apple in the caramel shop. Took him days to eat it. Those things are HUGE!!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Love the caramel shop! The popcorn is divine, will be bringing some of that back, I've never had an apple there, how long do you reckon they'd last?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have yet to try one, they've always been too large for me, but if they will cut it up for you, well, that's a different story Guess what I'll be trying later this year and even better I know someone who can share it with me

Brit, as the apples are covered I would think they would be fine to bring home, toffee apples over here last a while so long as they aren’t opened

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Without a doubt my first and last snack credit will always go on a Mickey ice cream bar and the kids usually have an Itzakadoozee (sp), it's tradition!

Other than that the kids like popcorn or frozen lemonade.

Would like to use some around World Showcase this year though

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie, you and Tinkfan are going to get me in trouble now. I haven't had a caramel apple because I didn't want to fuss with them. Now that I know they'll cut it into slices.......

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizneyblonde, post: 274845
    Itzakadoozee (sp),
    what is that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast