Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Disneyland Paris 2012- Day Three

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Deafjeff, post: 275880
    Fab trip report :yea: I know what you
    Mean re arcade at the side it fab to keep warm too


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?hz4tyh
    I really did enjoy the side arcades. Every time we went down there I saw something new.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wickford, Essex
    Posts
    904
    Post Thanks / Like
    I do like DLRP but there are some things that do let it down like your breakfast experience. I remember one of our trips there we were watching the parade and there were two of the dancers that put no effort into their dances and also had faces that made me think they really didn't want to be there.
    the side arcades are lovely and different to the other parks, you are able to take the left hand arcade and walk all the way to adventureland/fantasyland undercover - great for when it's raining and also to avoid the crowds.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 275965
    I do like DLRP but there are some things that do let it down like your breakfast experience. I remember one of our trips there we were watching the parade and there were two of the dancers that put no effort into their dances and also had faces that made me think they really didn't want to be there.
    the side arcades are lovely and different to the other parks, you are able to take the left hand arcade and walk all the way to adventureland/fantasyland undercover - great for when it's raining and also to avoid the crowds.
    We were at one of the cheaper hotels (The Cheyenne) and so there was a few school groups there which didn't help. One day we had our breakfast in the parks and that was much better- the exact same food just in a better setting, really made the difference. I didn't experience anything as bad as you did though with the parade etc.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wickford, Essex
    Posts
    904
    Post Thanks / Like
    The parade thing was a few years ago and they guys looked thoroughly fed up, it made me laugh more than anything else. DLRP is great for being so close to us and we will always go back.
    Hope you all had a great trip, it certainly looked like niamh did

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a shame niamh didnt get to meet cinderella, makes you wonder why the cm didnt do a bit of jigging about seeing as the other little girl really wanted to meet sleeping beauty - wonder who she got to meet in the end?

    I like the idea of the characters all doing the conga everytime a birthday cake comes out - id love to know what their faces inside the costumes are actually doing!



  6. #16
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 276009
    What a shame niamh didnt get to meet cinderella, makes you wonder why the cm didnt do a bit of jigging about seeing as the other little girl really wanted to meet sleeping beauty - wonder who she got to meet in the end?

    I like the idea of the characters all doing the conga everytime a birthday cake comes out - id love to know what their faces inside the costumes are actually doing!
    It's sad, but from what I remember of the CMs in France, the one's we came accross weren't very helpful or happy.

    Probably if Josh had said Niamh wanted to see Aurora, she would have seen Cinderella









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    9,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 276022
    It's sad, but from what I remember of the CMs in France, the one's we came accross weren't very helpful or happy.

    Probably if Josh had said Niamh wanted to see Aurora, she would have seen Cinderella
    I can honestly say we didn't come across any terrible or even bad CMs. I think the princess pavillion wasn't an issue with them being bad CMs, however I think it's more of an issue with the planning of the Princess Pavillion. They have put you in whichever room becomes empty first, so I think to be honest it depends on how much the CM in question sticks to their job. I also think how busy it is does it come into play.

    All in all, a badly planned attraction.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

  8. #18
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,296
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 276041
    I can honestly say we didn't come across any terrible or even bad CMs. I think the princess pavillion wasn't an issue with them being bad CMs, however I think it's more of an issue with the planning of the Princess Pavillion. They have put you in whichever room becomes empty first, so I think to be honest it depends on how much the CM in question sticks to their job. I also think how busy it is does it come into play.

    All in all, a badly planned attraction.
    You were lucky having said that it was a long time ago and I haven't been back since, it spoilt the whole experience for us.









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •