Thread: Tiaras and Ears!! Part 3

Post Thanks / Like
    Saturday

We started the day off with Chef Mickeys. The girls loved the experience and by this time they knew how the autograph books work so they were pretty excited getting character autographs!

I have to say I was hesitant to go to CM again because on our last trip I didnt love it, it felt so rushed and our table was in a very dark corner.

This time around, wow!!! So much better!!

Then we were supposed to spend the day at the pool, but except for Toņo we all have colds, so we just got back to the room and were checking out the day's activities when a pretty hard and long storm started... Activity of the day: super long bubble bath for the girls

Then we made our way to Fort Wilderness and had a fantastic time at Mickey's BBQ

Im a tiny bit better. Started taking massive dosis of the girls medicines I still cant talk but during the day I feel mostly fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I do wish your throat would clear up! Yes, that was some kind of storm over the weekend, wasn't it?! Good to know it didn't really interfere with your plans.

Hope the BBQ was fun. We've never done that. Perhaps one day.

Really enjoying your reports! Thank you!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Mari,

Glad you are having a great time, shame about your throat.

We were trying to land Saturday afternoon and had to be diverted for an hour.....mind you now we are here we are having a great time too. Hope the good weather continues

Xx
    Montymouse

Post Thanks / Like
    Last time we were stuck in a storm in florida we were at AK, it was horrendous (there were tornado warnings not far from where we were) and we had no car staying on international drive!! We just got the first bus that came and we ended up at the GF - honestly, dripping wet and looking your absolute worst and you end up at the GF!!

Sorry to hear you are all still a bit poorly thank you for doing these tr's, im really enjoying reading them!

Post Thanks / Like
    The bbq is super fun for the kids, the food is good, not over $50 good, but hey! The kids have a great time there!

The storm.... Wow!!! The wind and the rain and it lasted forever!!!

Kate, hahaha, I bet you were a sight to see !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk