Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Easter Bunny

Post Thanks / Like
    Was just wondering, do you all do the easter bunny thing in your house? Or do you deliver to children and tell them its from the easter bunny?

Its not something we have ever done - not sure why, dd has always known that her eggs and little bits are from mummy and daddy, but it seems that more and more people i talk to do do the easter bunny!

Post Thanks / Like
    When I was growing up my parents did the Easter bunny thing....I didn't have the heart to tell them that I knew it was them.

Post Thanks / Like
    [ATTACH]11019.vB[/ATTACH]

Tom (... :muahaha:)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    We've told Niamh it's the Easter Bunny, but to be honest I don't think she's fooled. When she saw the characters at Disney, the first thing she said was "Uncle Josh.. what's inside those puppets?"
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    My Sister and I had the Easter Bunny growing up and so now I do the same for my kids. It really isn't a big deal, more like a fun game, so even if they know it is us I'm sure we will still put the bunny name on it :) He leaves a little note and a riddle to guide them to their stuffed animal (I remember finding my bunny in the oven one year ) and then they get their baskets. Oh and we hide plastic eggs with candy in them thanks to all the horrible "missing egg" moments growing up

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey if Santa is real, the Easter Bunny is real.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Most of you do then! Its not something we even thought of doing tbh, ive got some friends who do and some who dont!

Post Thanks / Like
    We don't have the bunny in our house.

The Reception classes at school go on an easter bunny hunt though. While they are creeping round school asking us all if we've seen the easter bunny, he's secretly in their classes putting chocolate eggs on their tables.

One year when they are Mr F if he'd seen the easter bunny he said yes and he'd made a great big stew out of him.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 276394
    We've told Niamh it's the Easter Bunny, but to be honest I don't think she's fooled. When she saw the characters at Disney, the first thing she said was "Uncle Josh.. what's inside those puppets?"
    Awwww!

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?1sh0wi

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope never done it here and never had it as a kid either , we do do a egg hunt in thegarden for them , but they have always known its from us.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast