Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fed up!

Post Thanks / Like
    Nope, no cream egg, I decided not to I think Chris bought me one though, you should have seen his face when I said I'd changed my mind.

I sooooo wish the sun was shining, instead of the wind, grey sky and cold - we actually have the heating on it's that cold :(

Could be worse though, we could have snow like other parts of the country

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Ive gone off creme eggs, quite like the galaxy caramel ones though, they are very yummy.

Me and dd both have nasty coughs, she is on her 3rd lot of antibiotics cus they work then within a few days its back again. Feel very sorry for her. I have the start of it and im at the very annoying cough stage which a touch of headache thrown in cus i keep coughing! I have no car as it broke down last week and mechanic man only managed to get her last night to dismantle it so he could get the number for the part. Having no car in the school holidays is absolute pants! I have made chocolate cakes today.

I want chip shop chips. Chip shop chips with lots of salt and vinegar!! Thats what would make me happy right now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Listen Wendy I run fitness class with a slimming club and I constantly tell the ladies at my classes that if they don't have a little of something they fancy then they could end up over indulging in one go. I think you're being very good resisting temptation but if you do give in, don't beat yourself up enjoy it petal, start the diet again tomorrow. Something one of my ladies did was put a creme egg in the freezer. When she fancied some chocolate she tried eating it straight from the freezer. It took her so long to get through half , she put the rest of it back in the fridge and ate that another day. Doesn't work for everyone - ok not for me it wouldn't get to the freezer with me, (I know great instructor I am) but it has worked for others.

And as for that doctor's surgery they are a joke. You get nothing but trouble from them I think they are disgusting if your consultant told you to get an appointment asap then they should bend over backwards to fit you in. Our surgery has a call on the day policy. It has it's draw backs but it does mean you can get to see the doctor when you are actually ill and not two weeks after you get over it.

I wish I lived closer to you as I would be round with a big hug. Just remember we all think you are great.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    I just want to send you a biiiiiig hug!

Its so frustrating to feel sick for so long (big hug)

You will be in my prayers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm with you on the resistance thing, Wendy. Sometimes that's all we seem to be able to control in our lives, especially when our health is not so great.

Have something nice, that won't make you feel guilty. Hoping you feel a bit better today.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.Ē ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Hope you're feeling brighter today.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I am feeling slightly better thank you

I had another eye examination this morning, my vision just hasn't seemed right Anyway, he said that the optic nerves at the back of both eyes are slightly swollen :( which could be a sign that my intracranial pressure is slightly raised. He said they weren't as bad as when my pressure was really high but he wants to see me again in 4 weeks to see if there is any difference. He said that it might be because I seem very stressed at the moment and that can cause the pressure to elevate.

I was then asked if I minded if the trainee had a look as it is very rare to see the optic nerves in my condition and I was the 3rd person he had seen on 27 years At least I made someone happy

My reading prescription has changed very slightly so I've ordered some new glasses as well.

If my pressure is going up again then that would explain all the dizziness I have been getting, I'm just confused because I can normally tell when it is bad The only way to find out for sure is to have a lumbar puncture and I really don't want one, I have had so many that my lower back is tender all the time.

in 4 weeks time the nerves won't be so swollen.

I do have a creme egg :D Chris did buy me one and it is sat in the fruit bowl waiting to be eaten

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hugs hope things will settle down for you soon

Hope you will get a really nice student

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?xgncqs

Post Thanks / Like
    It's not surprising that you're stressed, is it. I prescribe chocolate, feet up and lots of relaxation.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Lots of

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast