Thread: Cancelling ADRs online - can't seem to do it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Posted this here as I'm not sure what category this falls into, as we don't have a "clueless" one

Due to changing our holiday I am going to have to cancel nearly all of our ADRs, but I can't seem to find where to do it on the WDW site. I believe it may be something to do with my Mac, browsers, cookies, and other techno-type things I don't fully understand as I do know some other people are having no problem cancelling on the Disney Dining site. But maybe I am just being totally dim and not even seeing the right page! I have cancelled things before on there last year. I can do it over the phone, I know, but I'd prefer not to if possible. Any ideas please?

Post Thanks / Like
    I just tried to get to the reservations page and it is saying

System Unavailable

We are unable to process room or package reservations at this time. Please try again later. If you have general questions regarding a Walt Disney World vacation, please feel free to contact us at (407) 939-7675. Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Although our system is unavailable at this time, you may purchase theme park tickets.
    So it may be there is a problem at the moment, I would try again later

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I just checked it and it seems to be up and working.

Log into the WDW website. Then go to "My Disney Vacation" on the menu bar like thing at the top of the page. That should give you a drop down menu. Choose "My Reservations" and it should take you to a page where you'd be able to cancel any and all ADR's.

Tom (... at least that's how it looks to me.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys

Well, after some investigation I found out that apparently I am not the only one this is happening to. One of the issues is supposedly that the old 12 digit reference number isn't always being accepted for the Brits, and a new type of number is in operation. I solved the problem by changing from the UK site to the USA site, and it allowed me to cancel the ADRs I had confirmation numbers for

I did however think that under "My Reservations" that all of my ADRs would be listed, but they aren't. I have a few ADRs that I don't have the confirmation numbers for (lost in house move, and emails never received from Disney), and also don't know exactly when they are booked for . I do have a rough idea though so I am guessing if I call the reservation line then they may be able to find them for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh what a pain

If you call them they will need your name and email address and then they can find all your reservations for you

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.