Thread: OHANA'S ADR'S

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    OHANA ADR'S if i try to book for 1 person there is no resevations available but if i book for 2 persons there are resevations is it the policy not to take single bookings

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know that there is a policy but you could book for two and cancel one later when you get there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    it's probably because it's a computer doing the booking trying to optimise the reservations. I know of a system that is similar in my line of work and it's rubbish as it just sees black and white. Ring them up Robert and I'm sure you won't have a problem..or book 2 spaces as John says then cancel the 2nd once in the US.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 277101
    it's probably because it's a computer doing the booking trying to optimise the reservations. I know of a system that is similar in my line of work and it's rubbish as it just sees black and white. Ring them up Robert and I'm sure you won't have a problem..or book 2 spaces as John says then cancel the 2nd once in the US.
    thanks i will do that

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Do you have to hold the 'Ohana ADR with a credit card? If so, be absolutely certain you understand the terms of cancellation before you book. You don't want to be charged for canceling, when their inadequate system forced you into an ADR that you truly didn't need.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 277119
    Do you have to hold the 'Ohana ADR with a credit card? If so, be absolutely certain you understand the terms of cancellation before you book. You don't want to be charged for canceling, when their inadequate system forced you into an ADR that you truly didn't need.
    Yes i had to use a credit card i hope when ichange it to 1 person when i get to usa it will be ok

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by robertcraig, post: 277135
    Yes i had to use a credit card i hope when ichange it to 1 person when i get to usa it will be ok
    Generally speaking it's fine but you can be specific when you get to the place "Can you be sure to mark me as here and not a no show please as I've had problems in the past"

The reservation system is better than it was but IMHO still suffers from looking at a restaurant and thinking ok, well i have 5 tables for 2, 50 tables for 4 and so on... Disney obviously want to save a table for 4 until they get a booking for 3/4 people whereas I want them to say ok, 1 person or 2 people reservation request, only table left at that time is a 4, we'll allocate that to them.
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    You could call or go to concierge at the resort once you are there to change it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like
    we all had our meal at o'hanas on easter sunday, we really enjoyed the whole experiencd. i booked it about 4 months ago with credit card. i had the option to cancel up to 24 hours in advance as long as i called within that time my confirmation said i would not get charge only for a no show or less than 24 hours notice.