Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OUR BABY IS HERE!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I was afraid something like that had happened when we didn't hear from you. :( I am so sorry you had to go through all of that! So!! Anthony Joseph? Can't get much of a finer name than that! Are you going to call him Tony, or AJ, or Anthony?

Looking forward to seeing photos of him, and your family!!

Right now though, just rest, rest, rest. We can't have you overdoing anything!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Soooo glad it all worked out. And sorry it was such a trial.

Now just rest, relax, and cuddle for a bit. Little Anthony will see to it that you're busy enough in the coming days.

Tom (... and pictures when you can if you please!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Really Shelly, after Katelyn and Marc were you seriously thinking of a "normal" delivery?! Im only messing - sounds like quite an ordeal you both went through, so pleased you are both doing very well and on the mend. You make sure you get lots of rest when you can. I saw the photo on fb, he really does look like you!

Congratulations again!! Welcome to the world Anthony Joseph!

Post Thanks / Like

Katie and Marc think he is pretty special. Katie wants to help, of course, and Marc pretty much wants to poke at him Lots of "no don't touch his eyes" and "don't lay on the baby" going on around here! I think Marc was pretty shocked when we put him in the car at the hospital. I don't think he was actually planning on bringing him home with us.

Daddy has already settled on AJ, but Mommy is sticking with Anthony for now since I know his beautiful name will vanish into a flourish of nicknames very soon :)

Post Thanks / Like
    oh my goodness Shelly! i'm so glad you're both ok. take it easy and let Drew run around after you

Post Thanks / Like
    Ah now. I love Anthony myself. :D

I'll bet Big Brother was astonished! Whaddaya' mean that kid is comin' home! :D

Hoping you are feeling a little better today. C-Sections are hard stuff. My Mom had four. The last one was really tough on her and she spent nearly 20 days in hospital.

I'm so glad you are home!!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    How long are you generally kept in for after a c-section in america? i had dd early hours of thursday morning and friday morning they sent me home, that was after an emergency c-section

Post Thanks / Like
    LOVE LOVE LOVE the name!!! Congratulations!!! He's beautiful!!!! Glad everyone is doing well....now!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to you all

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kate, post: 277566
    How long are you generally kept in for after a c-section in america? i had dd early hours of thursday morning and friday morning they sent me home, that was after an emergency c-section
    Typically you are in the hospital for 2 days with a natural birth and 3 with a C-section I was in much longer due to complications, but I can't imagine going home the next day. I don't even think they had me up and moving yet

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast