Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Disney Florist's Presenting Your Royal Princess Package

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wealthy?

    I thought of another word, but yours is so much nicer Hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





  2. #12
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    22,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 277660
    Wealthy?

    I thought of another word, but yours is so much nicer Hahaha


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mari







    At some point you have to realise that
    some people can stay in your heart
    but not in your life.......



    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that I'm looking at it closer is it sad that I want the child's package? I would love some Mickey confetti and a coloring book with crayons... and I'm being serious.



    Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,641
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid, post: 277706
    Now that I'm looking at it closer is it sad that I want the child's package? I would love some Mickey confetti and a coloring book with crayons... and I'm being serious.
    nope...we're all children at heart here















  5. #15
    Administrator Tink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    15 minutes (or so) North of WDW
    Posts
    29,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, you can buy a Mickey Coloring book (often for $5 or less at the outlet) and crayons. You can get Mickey
    in some places in little packets. Also, you can get Mickey confetti at the Main St. Barber shop.
    Life is fragile. Each day really does matter. Live, live, live! Remember to love and let love, too.

    "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” ~Aristotle

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 277755
    Well, you can buy a Mickey Coloring book (often for $5 or less at the outlet) and crayons. You can get Mickey
    in some places in little packets. Also, you can get Mickey confetti at the Main St. Barber shop.
    I'm going to make a confession... when my DBF surprised me with the trip to Disney World he did it with a package of goodies. My favorite thing in there was the Coloring Book and Crayons. Now I will look for them at WDW when I go.



    Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •