Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Newbie! *waves*

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello everyone! I'm not very good with introductions so I don't really know where to start. I live in North Carolina and fell in love with all things Disney as a child. My DBF took me on my first trip to WDW (Magic Kingdom really) back in 2010, and now we're planning a Disney cruise to celebrate his parents vow renewal with family and friends. I'm so excited to find a community of Disney lovers!



    Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Cumming, GA. A small suburb of Atlanta.
    Posts
    6,094
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiya Astrid!

    Great to have you with us! I'm only down the road a piece from you in Georgia. You've found the best group on the 'net for all things Disney. C'mon on in. Plop yourself down and sit a spell and talk all things Disney with us.

    Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. )

  3. #3
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,739
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Astrid and a very warm to Secrets

    We're a friendly bunch and all love to talk about Disney together and help plan vacations.

    I've never been on a Disnet cruise, but there are plenty of other people here that have and can help you

    Looking forward to seeing you round the site









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by catrancher, post: 277620
    Hiya Astrid!

    Great to have you with us! I'm only down the road a piece from you in Georgia. You've found the best group on the 'net for all things Disney. C'mon on in. Plop yourself down and sit a spell and talk all things Disney with us.

    Tom (... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director. )
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 277621
    Hi Astrid and a very warm to Secrets

    We're a friendly bunch and all love to talk about Disney together and help plan vacations.

    I've never been on a Disnet cruise, but there are plenty of other people here that have and can help you

    Looking forward to seeing you round the site
    Thanks Tom and Wendy! I really appreciate the warm welcomes!



    Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Astrid and Welcome to Disney Secrets, great to have you here!!














  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 277623
    Hi Astrid and Welcome to Disney Secrets, great to have you here!!
    Thank you!



    Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    5,013
    Post Thanks / Like
    hi Astrid!

    Welcome to Secrets!!!

    How wonderful to be planning a trip!!!





  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mari, post: 277634
    hi Astrid!

    Welcome to Secrets!!!

    How wonderful to be planning a trip!!!
    Thanks so very much Mari! I'm so excited to go on a cruise! No less a Disney one!



    Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

  9. #9
    Administrator keith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    21,113
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome hope you enjoy it here, I'd LOVE to try a Disney cruise!

    ps. we don't mind the link to your blog but any chance of a link back here from your site
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com







  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    42
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith, post: 277653
    Welcome hope you enjoy it here, I'd LOVE to try a Disney cruise!

    ps. we don't mind the link to your blog but any chance of a link back here from your site
    Absolutely! Thank you for the reminder. :tongue: I will put you on my favorites! Thank you for the welcome!



    Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •