Thread: For people with Allergies

Post Thanks / Like
    Please, dont let them stop you from enjoying WDW or a very good meal

Natalia has a diary allergy, and I just made sure I marked it when making online ADRs

At each restaurant the server asked what the allergy was for and not 3 minutes later the chef would come out and either explain what she couldnt eat from the buffet or offer to cook something especially for her She was even able to eat diary free Mickey waffles

WE had a WONDERFUL experience, and felt totally taken care of. She was able to enjoy every single meal and eat quality food, and we knew for certain that she wasnt getting any diary at all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, what fantastic service Mari I've heard that the chefs come out to speak to guests but to hear what you've said is brilliant.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thats great - its good that you were clear on what she could and couldnt have because they came out and told you!

Post Thanks / Like
    It's good, isn't it Mari? I am allergic to chilli in any form, and the first time I had ever mentioned this is Disney I was a little embarrassed when the chef came out! But now it happens every time, and it is good to have peace of mind that I won't be sick (especially as chilli seems to be just thrown into many foods nowadays that you wouldn't expect). The chef always says what has to be avoided, and offers alternatives too. it is good to know they take such care

Post Thanks / Like
    Good to know they are so professional about the responsibility to not serve the allergen to a guest. Sorry to hear about Natalia's allergy though. That's a tough one to have!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle