Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That`s a disappointment!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 277910
    when Teppan Edo was closed for refurbishment and we had an ADR there they gave us a code for access to preferred fireworks viewing area as consolation. Did they do that for you?
    Nah, they gave us nowt!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 277929
    If you are looking for something quieter or more romantic then perhaps something on the Boardwalk?
    As I mentioned earlier Johnie, we have already secured an ADR for the Flying Fish, and apart from that there isn`t anywhere of a similar nature at the Boardwalk for dinner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Go off site to Le Coq au Vin.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 277935
    Go off site to Le Coq au Vin.
    Tink, the thing is that we will be spending a few days at the GF during this trip and we tend to do the Disney restaurants while we are staying on site and have dinner offsite when we are at the villa.
    I must try Le Coq au Vin at sometime though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no gutted for you :-(

Post Thanks / Like
    we have eaten at CdF quite a few times but the service has got worse each trip and I don't think we will bother again.
    Last time we ate there I was eating the soup, put my spoon down to break a piece of bread and the waitress, in a nanosecond had whipped my bowl away - while I was still eating!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 277939
    we have eaten at CdF quite a few times but the service has got worse each trip and I don't think we will bother again.
    Last time we ate there I was eating the soup, put my spoon down to break a piece of bread and the waitress, in a nanosecond had whipped my bowl away - while I was still eating!
    Thanks for that Diane.....it seems like the odds are stacked against the CdF.
    I just hate it when the servers clear ANY of the plates or cutlery away before your entire party has finished their course.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 277941
    Thanks for that Diane.....it seems like the odds are stacked against the CdF.
    I just hate it when the servers clear ANY of the plates or cutlery away before your entire party has finished their course.
    my pet hate too
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 277941

Tom (... personal peeve number 18.)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 277939

And I would have been calling her back and telling her I hadn't finished and if she kept on walking then I would have refused to pay.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast