Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starbucks is coming to Walt Disney World

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not looking forward to seeing Starbucks everywhere at Disney. While they have been endorsed by coke and mcdonalds...I just do not like all the brand name stuff throughout disney.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 278148
    I'm not looking forward to seeing Starbucks everywhere at Disney. While they have been endorsed by coke and mcdonalds...I just do not like all the brand name stuff throughout disney.
    This is how I feel.

Starbucks is real life. I don't want real life in my special place.

Post Thanks / Like
    It became a bit of a standing joke when Ricardo and his DW came to the UK and spent a couple of weeks with us a few years ago.
    They like Starbucks and everywhere we visited we just had to pop into a Starbucks whenever we found one.
    It seemed rather surreal one day when we were at Windsor and paid a visit to a Starbucks right next to the castle....talk about the old meets the new! [At least I think it was a Starbucks, but it sure was a coffee shop. ]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 278131
    I must be one of the few people who actually doesn't like Starbucks
    I'm with you Wendy I don't like Starbucks either I prefer Costa Coffee.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Claire, post: 278150
    This is how I feel.

Starbucks is real life. I don't want real life in my special place.
    I agree. Although I prefer Costa Coffee I wouldn't want to see in Disney either.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont drink anything like that so it doesnt really bother me, id much rather have water or my favourite drink in florida is just a simple mountain dew with loads of ice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 278164
    It became a bit of a standing joke when Ricardo and his DW came to the UK and spent a couple of weeks with us a few years ago.
    They like Starbucks and everywhere we visited we just had to pop into a Starbucks whenever we found one.
    It seemed rather surreal one day when we were at Windsor and paid a visit to a Starbucks right next to the castle....talk about the old meets the new! [At least I think it was a Starbucks, but it sure was a coffee shop. ]
    Umm, didn't we do something similar to that when we were out and about also?

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 278169
    Umm, didn't we do something similar to that when we were out and about also?
    Now that you mention it John, yes I believe we did the same thing with you and Donna when you came over.....I guess that qualifies me as a regular at that coffee house!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12