Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ladies larger size clothing

Post Thanks / Like
    My dear American friends as a slightly larger lady where do you buy your clothes from?
    Live bought from lane Bryant but I wonder where else there is to look thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like
    Catherine's is one. (There is a shop across from Milennia Mall in the BJ's plaza).

Avenue is another.

In any good department store, or places like Beall's there will be a "women's section" that will have larger sizes. Dillards, J.C. Penney, Macy's, Bloomingdale's, ect.

Even Walmart has some large sizes (a good place for underwear). :D

Hope that helps.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Fashion Bug has also been carrying some larger sizes. In fact, their smallest size now is a six (and they go up from their), as they use to carry a size 0....seriously, who is as size zero?!?! I don't like seeing a size 0, it's bad on my self-esteem.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dress Barn, too. Dress Barn for Women is the one with the larger sizes.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I have shopped at Dress Barn in the past (they are quite popular in the south), and they have some lovely things....but do they *have* to call it Dress BARN? Really?

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had better luck with Catherines. Esp for work clothing. I swear Lane Bryant think we are all 20 and going out to a club.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Beccaberry, post: 278173
    I have shopped at Dress Barn in the past (they are quite popular in the south), and they have some lovely things....but do they *have* to call it Dress BARN? Really?
    I know, right? Sheesh.

I have a hard time finding clothes in general. I can't stand anything other than natural fibers (or blends that are mostly natural) and it's very hard to find anything anymore.

Post Thanks / Like
    I agree about natural fabrics tink :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Forgot to mention two other places, Ross and Marshall's. They both have sections with larger sizes. I'm not a fan of either shop as I've not found anything good in them. However, many people do like shopping there and get very lucky. They are off price shops that pick up their merchandise from sell outs, over runs, unsold merchandise, from other stores.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have websites if that will be of any help to anyone? They ship from USA and the UK ones ship to USA.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast