Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's you favourite

Post Thanks / Like
    Yankee candles smell.

Mine are coconut bay and gingerbread (although i did prefer the gingerbread in bath and body)

Looking forward to getting some in New York. I like them at christmas as they make it sensory for Beth.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's a tough one. I like so many! One minute it's buttercream, next it's Clean Cotton but then again I really like Midnight Cove. I'm currently burning a Vanilla Lime Tart.

Post Thanks / Like
    what are yankees candles?!
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by josh.p., post: 29841
    what are yankees candles?!
    They are the very best OMG you have to have some candles made anywhere!!!! Here's a link http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/...w+yankeecandle

They are opening up a YC store at the other end of town, I am so excited :excited001: (it really doesn't take much to make me happy does it)

Post Thanks / Like
    Never had a Yankee candle before

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 29860
    Never had a Yankee candle before
    When the new store opens they will probably have all sorts of sales and I'll get you a couple. What kinds of flavors/smells do you like?

Post Thanks / Like
    My very favorite was Pineapple Paradise. Of course, they stopped selling it. They do bring back retired scents every now and again so I stock up. Mike's favorite was Key Lime Pie...again they stopped sellling it.

I like fruity scents the best. The White Chocolate Mint they have at Christmas is soooo good!!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Any time I go into a Yankee Candle store to browse, I start sneezing my head off and have to leave. :(

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I like the fruity scents or flowery ones. I don't like the food types or fantasy ones as they give me a headache.

Fresh cut Roses is my favourite at the moment - it reminds me of collecting rose petals as a child and making perfume and seeling it to my mum and my nan. :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 29874
    My very favorite was Pineapple Paradise. Of course, they stopped selling it. They do bring back retired scents every now and again so I stock up. Mike's favorite was Key Lime Pie...again they stopped sellling it.

I like fruity scents the best. The White Chocolate Mint they have at Christmas is soooo good!!
    Sounds like our local supermarket. They seem to do this with a lot of the food we like :rolleyes008:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast