Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We switched our TV from cable to satellite...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 278241
    Oddly enough feeding and watering him were one of the first things that came to my mind when I saw the picture.
    Actually John, those things haven't been a big issue. At least once we got used to the fact that he had a funnel on his head.

When we first got him home, my DW gave him his dinner in his normal dog bowl. Sadly, the poor guy couldn't get his nose down into it and just kept pushing his bowl all over the kitchen. I grabbed it and emptied it out onto a paper plate. Put that down for him and he's been fine ever since. The water hasn't been a problem because the water bowl has enough weight in it so that it doesn't slide around on the floor like his food bowl did. He's able to get enough leverage to shove his snout down into it to get to his water.

He's only got till next Monday to keep it on. So, we're getting there. Slowly but surely.
    But my DW and I will both be glad when this is over.

Tom (... sometimes, you've gotta laugh at it. Or you'll cry.)

Post Thanks / Like
    In view of the title of the thread Tom, maybe you should rename him Arial....or should that be Aerial!

Seriously,I hope the gizmo does the trick and that all will be well for Sherman from now on.

Post Thanks / Like
    Bless him, he's gorgeous. Roll on Monday.

Please give him a big kiss from me. xxxx
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    When Arthur has had to have the cone, he couldn't eat either. It was pretty difficult. His head was too small and the cone was too big. I had to hand feed him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12