Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: can't remember

  1. #1
    Senior Member robertcraig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    3,213
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you ever unable to find where you parked your car at wdw





    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,982
    Post Thanks / Like
    No because we dont drive when we are in Florida, but it regularly happens to me at the park and ride!



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    North Wales, Nr Chester UK
    Posts
    599
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen sometimes I forget that I've been married for 12 years and sign my maiden name on cheques so forgetting where I parked the car is nothing. At least at WDW I have 6 other people with me to remember.
    Sam x


  4. #4
    Administrator Wendy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    In Neverland
    Posts
    21,275
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam, post: 278277
    Listen sometimes I forget that I've been married for 12 years and sign my maiden name on cheques so forgetting where I parked the car is nothing. At least at WDW I have 6 other people with me to remember.
    Oh Sam









    If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne



    A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sandy, UK
    Posts
    957
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's why I'm so thankful for the beeper you can do with the keys, it's been worth it's wait in gold when we can't find the car, lol. Wish they'd do that here in the UK :)

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    no, but i got lost in a car park last summer and nearly died of heat stroke and dehydration















  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wickford, Essex
    Posts
    904
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not forgotten yet but im sure this time round with baby brain i probably will.
    I read somewhere that when you get out the car take a picture of the row and section you are in when you go to get on the tram. You'll always have your camera or phone on you :)

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    15,470
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Suebeattie, post: 278288
    Not forgotten yet but im sure this time round with baby brain i probably will.
    I read somewhere that when you get out the car take a picture of the row and section you are in when you go to get on the tram. You'll always have your camera or phone on you :)
    Great idea until you forget one day and start looking for yesterday's car! I'm useless, I just get out and head to the parks, good job Jon takes a note! Lol















  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Staffordshire U.K.
    Posts
    5,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisa1976, post: 278284
    That's why I'm so thankful for the beeper you can do with the keys, it's been worth it's wait in gold when we can't find the car, lol. Wish they'd do that here in the UK :)
    Actually Lisa they do that in the UK....mine does anyhow.

    Also if you hold your remote to your head, it extends the range of the remote....thanks to Jeremy Clarkson for that....and it does work!





  10. #10
    Senior Member uscwest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Woodbridge, VA
    Posts
    8,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you can remember about what time you got to the park the friendly CMs can point you to the right area, within a row or two.





    My Facebook Profile: Facebook

    To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •