Thread: Tapa talk and new posts

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi
    im probably being really stupid, how do you do a new thread through tapatalk? I can't find how anywhere (I probably haven't looked very well)
    Any help appreciated

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sue!

Let me see if I can talk you through it...
    • When you are in Tapatalk, you should see a few options along the bottom. (Latest, Forum, Search, Messages, More)
    • Tap "Forum"
    • Choose a category (I.E. Planning & Information, News & Rumors, etc)
    • Choose a subcategory. (For instance, if you cho se "Disney News & Rumors" as your category, you might choose "General News & Rumors" as your sub
    • Once you tap your subcategory, you should see what appears to be a little arrow jumping out of a box in the upper right hand of your phone...tap the "jumping arrow."
    • Selecting the "jumping arrow" will bring up a menu with options such as "Refresh, New Topic, Subscribe, Mark as Read, Open in Safari)
    • Tap on the "New Topic" option and away you go!
    • Once you've entered a Subject and Content for you new post, click "Send" (in the upper right hand corner)

This should get you through the basics...as you get the feel of it you can also add photos and url's if you'd like.

CAVEAT: This demonstration was brought to you on an iPhone...if you're using an Android based phone, these directions may be somewhat different, but might at least help you muddle through.

Hope this helps!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you, that was me just being dim. I assumed that button just did mark topics read.

Post Thanks / Like
    HAHA! Glad to hear it worked!