SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando, including three theme parks and seven official hotel partners, is now a full vacation experience offering money-saving travel values, exclusive benefits, a convenient location and unique sea-themed adventures found only at SeaWorld and its parks.
SeaWorld’s other parks in Orlando include Discovery Cove, an all-inclusive swim-with-dolphins resort, and Aquatica, SeaWorld’s waterpark.
"SeaWorld Parks & Resorts Orlando is the one destination in Orlando where families can conveniently connect with our parks, our animals and the rest of Orlando’s attractions, combining preferred hotel stays with significant savings and exclusive benefits," said Terry Prather, president of SeaWorld, Aquatica and Discovery Cove.
All within walking distance of SeaWorld, the park’s official hotels include quality resorts by Doubletree by Hilton, Fairfield Inn & Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, Hilton Grand Vacations, Renaissance, Residence Inn and Springhill Suites.
"This is a great opportunity for guests coming to Orlando and looking for value and a unique vacation experience,” said Bob Walsh, general manager, Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld. “We’re providing adventure, savings, and amazing extras you can’t get anywhere else."
SeaWorld’s parks and hotel resorts are conveniently located on the International Drive entertainment corridor mid-way between Central Florida’s other theme parks and are the closest of all resorts to the Orlando International Airport.
There are sought-after benefits to staying with any of SeaWorld’s hotel partners including discounts on shopping and dining, and early entry to the parks on select dates. And “getaway package” options offer values not available anywhere else. Package options include:
- Eat FREE All Day - featuring the park’s all-day dining deal FREE with each full-paid admission to SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica
- FREE child’s admission with each paid adult admission at SeaWorld and Aquatica (limit 2 free kids)
- With any hotel package booked, guests who buy 4 nights will receive a 5th night FREE.
And as an added bonus, guests who stay in any of SeaWorld Orlando’s official hotels also have access to these exclusive benefits:
- FREE transportation to SeaWorld, Aquatica, Discovery Cove and Universal Orlando
- Access to the behind-the-scenes look at SeaWorld’s animal rescue team, “SeaWorld Rescue Tour,” free to guests of the SeaWorld Orlando’s official Hotel
To learn more or book a vacation or a getaway now, go to www.SeaWorldGetaways.com.