Thread: Mac OSX mirroring through Apple TV

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi All,

Have found a quick way to stream my mac through Airplay to the Apple TV.

It's called Airparrot, it's free if you accept a time limit on each streaming, but there is a cost if you want the full version. I don't necessarily need the streaming so I've only got the free version so far but it's really handy and is nowhere near as laggy as I thought it might be.

I know it is something that will come natively with Mountain Lion but thought I'd mention it in case any of you can't wait until Mountain Lion.

I'm absolutely loving the Apple TV so far. In typical Apple style it's not something I ever thought I'd need until I got it, and now I already want one for each room.

Josh
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)

Post Thanks / Like
    have you downloaded the remote to your iPhone so you don't have to click onto all the letters?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 278422
    have you downloaded the remote to your iPhone so you don't have to click onto all the letters?
    Yup! And I love it.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Disney International College Program: May 2011 working in Attractions (Voyage of the Little Mermaid & Disney Junior: Live on Stage!)