Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We Are A Chatty Bunch

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola DeVille, post: 30039
    I have been accepted here as myself and for that I am truly thankful. Thank you to everyone here who welcomed me and just let me be who I am, without turning my personality into something sinister because it's not understood. I am just a big kid at heart. I will try and help anyone here old and new... now let's roll back the carpet and put our dancing shoes on!
    Crayola your posts have made me laugh so much Im glad youre here

Post Thanks / Like
    See? That's exactly what I mean. Rejoicing in and respecting each person's unique personality and contributions. That's what we are all about here.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I've lurked on quite a few sites where people seem to be out just to cause trouble and start an argument and it so lovely that everyone here is so friendly. I love it here. I didn't realise we weren't live. Does that mean that we're dead or haven't been born yet? :scared004:

DLP The Disneyland Hotel
    1998 Wilderness Lodge
    1999 Off site
    2000 Caribbean Beach
    2001 Coronado Springs
    2003 Beach Club
    2005 Beach Club
    2007 Beach Club
    2009 Beach Club
    2012 Beach Club
    2014 Beach Club Concierge

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet, post: 30113
    I've lurked on quite a few sites where people seem to be out just to cause trouble and start an argument and it so lovely that everyone here is so friendly. I love it here. I didn't realise we weren't live. Does that mean that we're dead or haven't been born yet? :scared004:
    well we have a "main" site with TONS of disney info, some great new features that people have written and much more which we're trying to get together
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a great site and a wonderful testament to the admins and mods for keep it fun and freindly. Unfortunately from time to time a troll slips in and leaves a mess....but memebrs that work quickly and teams that work quietly keeps a riot from happeneing lol.

Bless you all for the hard work and great fun!
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, you've got that right, 'Catz! "Please don't feed the trolls!"

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    LOL well put Tink
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 29961
    you are dedicated to keeping a site warm and friendly for the members who JOINED for that reason; to be in a warm, friendly environment and to share with one another!
    It's what I have been looking for over the past few years. Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 30082
    Rejoicing in and respecting each person's unique personality
    Thank you, 'unique' is so much nicer than 'mad'. ;)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    I was a member on *another* site for a long time. And sadly, it just got so it wasn't any fun anymore. Kind of like the trolls outnumbered the non-trolls. Thank you Keith, and Mick and the rest for making this a fun, happy, and *safe* troll free environment!
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Same for me, very glad to be back at a friendly place again. Totally different atmosphere and a breath of fresh air!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast