Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ****~~Double Digit Dance for foreverducky~~****

Post Thanks / Like
    Will you all join me in dancing the double digit dance for our very own foreverducky there are only 99 days until her internship is over :D :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Woohoo!

Hang in there FD! Not long now!

Tom (... time marches on!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh! This was such a lovely surprise to see after work!

Yes, I have 99 days left of my internship. Once I'm finished I will finally be a psychologist.

Post Thanks / Like
    Youve done fantastically FD, you should be very proud of yourself! Not long now!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    I know this is going to sound silly, but I am SO PROUD of you! We've had some good discussions over the years! I remember when you were working for "the state" and we were talking about being strong enough to leave and continue with working toward your goals; not getting caught up in the "need the money" routine.

You've done an amazing job, Miss Billie (that will be Dr. Billie quite soon)! You've never stopped. You've never given up. You've never let the many challenges get you down or knock you off course.

So! You DANCE, Woman!!! No one deserves it more than you!!!

(Are you still planning on moving to Maine when you are done)?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Woo Hoo, why that is hardly any time at all. Hope it goes by quickly for you Billie.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks guys!

Tink, in my heart I would still love to get up to ME. I can still picture myself living in a coastal town, with the smell of the sea floating through my windows. Once I'm licensed it shouldn't be as hard, but right now, that dream has to wait in the background. I have greatly appreciated all of our talks. Ironically, I'm looking into a position now that doesn't pay as well, but that I believe I will love much more than another option that pays great, but I know I won't be as happy with. You truly are a wonderful and valued friend.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 278828
    Oh my gosh! This was such a lovely surprise to see after work!

Yes, I have 99 days left of my internship. Once I'm finished I will finally be a psychologist.
    I've been counting down the days

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 278855
    Thanks guys!

Tink, in my heart I would still love to get up to ME. I can still picture myself living in a coastal town, with the smell of the sea floating through my windows. Once I'm licensed it shouldn't be as hard, but right now, that dream has to wait in the background. I have greatly appreciated all of our talks. Ironically, I'm looking into a position now that doesn't pay as well, but that I believe I will love much more than another option that pays great, but I know I won't be as happy with. You truly are a wonderful and valued friend.
    Always, always, ALWAYS go with the choice that will provide you with the most personal satisfaction. Maine will happen one day if you want it to. You are clearly a woman who sets and achieves her goals!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    ...what Tink said!!

Personal satisfaction over financial. You will do yourself proud.

Congrats Billie! Way to persevere! Won't be long now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast