Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My grandmother

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like
    I did not go. My mom and grandma said that my sister and I shouldn't go since neither of us had the ok from our managers.

They have a prime suspect. But they say the fingerprints won't be back for 4-6 weeks. Mom says they are going to look at pawn shops in the morning.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Talk about feeling powerless.

I hope they find the scumbag.

Post Thanks / Like

Not nice thing to happen

Post Thanks / Like
    Johnie, so sorry to hear this happened to your grandma. Hope that they not only catch the person who did it, but can recover most, if not all of the stuff.

I can't believe you supervisor didn't let you go.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear this Johnie. It's happened to me and it's happened to my DW (before we were married). It's a horrible feeling. You just feel so violated. Hope they catch the weasel before he has time to get rid of her stuff.

Tom (... hang the jerk out to dry!)

Post Thanks / Like
    So sorry Johnie. I am glad they had a clue who did this. I hope they throw the book at em.

Post Thanks / Like
    do you know Johnie I cannot understand why anyone that wasn't evil would do this. I really hope she's ok

Post Thanks / Like
    How anyone can do this. I'm amazed at how horrible people can be to others. It'll take her sometime to get over this, my heart goes out to her.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Can you believe it, whilst I've been on here I've had a call from my DD's friend's mother, this just sum's up the despicable people out there. After my DD and her friend split to go home and said goodbye, her friend went round the corner only to be stopped by some man doing things that I don't really want to say on here but luckily she got away and ran home. He didn't actually touch her but what she saw was enough to shake her up. All this was done in broad daylight as well.

This happened to me when I was also 10 and this man managed to get me in the car, amongst other things. Fortunately after years of play fighting with my dad and being a bit of a tomboy I hit him and got away. It took me sometime to feel comfortable when any cars pulled up beside me now my DD's poor friend has to go through this too.

I'm that angry at that moment after what has happened to Johnie's grandmother and now this, but I just have to focus on the fact that there are some fantastic people in this world and half of them are on this site.
    Sam x

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast