Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My grandmother

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh no Sam. I am so sorry to hear that.

There are bad people out there but I think the good ones are more plentiful.

My grandma was joking today. She said she wanted a cigarette (now mind you, she's never smoked!). She says people always say they need a cigarette to calm down. I told mom to give her whatever she wants!

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I so hope they catch the scumbags

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my goodness, Sam. I'm sorry, for you and your daughter's friend. I promise, there are plenty of good people around. Unfortunately, there is no way to avoid all the bad.

Johnie, I'm with you. Give her whatever she wants, that includes any bourbon she may request. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    You know, I say this tongue in cheek, but TV has spoiled us. On TV they get a set of fingerprints, run it on the computer and have an answer almost immediately. In real life, it takes 4-6 weeks. How ridiculous.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I've had stupid computer issues for awhile now so I just saw this If you need anything call me hun

Post Thanks / Like
    John, I know! I even had someone tell me that CSI does it all do quickly. They also catch the bad guy in the episode too.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Johnie

Just wanted to know how is your grandmother, is she recovering from her ordeal, not that you can completely after something so awful?

Still thinking of her petal.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you for asking Sam. I appreciate that. Well she's doing ok. She doesn't understand why someone would do this to her. My mom says that she thinks this may be what kills her. My mother is nothing if not blunt. They haven't recovered any of her belongings or arrested anyone yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnie, post: 280198
    Thank you for asking Sam. I appreciate that. Well she's doing ok. She doesn't understand why someone would do this to her. My mom says that she thinks this may be what kills her. My mother is nothing if not blunt. They haven't recovered any of her belongings or arrested anyone yet.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5ynllp

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123