Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favourite Snack or Counter Service at Animal Kingdom

Post Thanks / Like
    In all the years we've been going, we have never eaten anything at Animal Kingdom. We tend to go for snacks or counter service, so I was wondering what your favourite snack or counter service food was.

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    To be honest, I'm usually only at AK for about half a day. So my snack tends to be ice cream related. It's so hot there, so I want something to help cool me off.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendy, post: 279048
    In all the years we've been going, we have never eaten anything at Animal Kingdom. We tend to go for snacks or counter service, so I was wondering what your favourite snack or counter service food was.
    We really enjoyed the Restaurantsaurus quick service in dinoland. I think it used to be a MacDonalds but their chicken was great and an added bonus of a salad bar serving free mushrooms, fried onions, peppers and lettuce and tomato. It was spotlessly clean and great service. Lots of tables and good decor. Worth a try for a quick eat!
    Montymouse

Post Thanks / Like
    Flame Tree BBQ

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Flame Tree BBQ. Pleasant food and nice shady seats.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Flame tree BBQ for counter service although i liked the Yak and Yeti Restaurant so would probably like the counter service. For snack -frozen chocolate covered banana

Post Thanks / Like
    Tusker House walk up window. They change their offerings from time to time. We liked an appetizer at Yak and Yeti, but haven't been back there since it's opening (so how good could we have found it)?

We didn't care for the BBQ at all. The Pizzafari used to have a nice sandwich, not sure if it's still there?

Snacks? I almost always like popcorn.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Without a doubt it's the Yak & Yeti counter service Sweet & Sour with rice for DH and without rice for me (I replace the rice with fries)

Post Thanks / Like
    It's interesting that a lot of people like the Flame Tree BBQ, what makes you go back there, the food or the convenience.

I've never liked the look of the Yak and Yeti Counter Service, the area where the seats are always looks messy so that would put me off

Since I've been doing the menus, I've seen a few things I would like to try. I quite like the sound of the pulled pork - but I know it won't be anything like Yellow Dog, so I don't know

I've never had popcorn at any of the parks, I like it covered in caramel not salt Has anyone tried the sping rolls?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by britchick, post: 279062
    Flame tree BBQ for counter service although i liked the Yak and Yeti Restaurant so would probably like the counter service. For snack -frozen chocolate covered banana
    Neither of us are fond of the Yak and Yeti CS although the egg rolls aren't all that bad. We both like eating at the sit down however.

We haven't eaten anything from Tusker House since they converted it to the buffet. Actually I didn't even know there was a walk up except for breakfast items.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast