Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats it like to live in orlando?

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh yes there are. There is the coral snake, the water moccasin, pygmy rattler, (other rattlers but I don't know for certain what type) to name those that I'm aware of.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like

And what the enemy will see? They will see the flash of our cannons, and they will hear the ringing of our swords, and they will know what we can do! By the sweat of our brow and the strength of our backs and the courage in our hearts! Gentlemen, hoist the colors!

Post Thanks / Like
    Me too!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    My dream is to move to Florida i love the whole Amercian way of life if i win the lotto i`ll be on the 1st plane outa here
    Jacqui ;)xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    reading this brought a tear to my eye it must be wonderful to get a mickey fix so easily. saying that we live by the beach and hardly ever have time to go down there which is a shame as its so beautiful :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 31739
    My dream is to move to Florida i love the whole Amercian way of life if i win the lotto i`ll be on the 1st plane outa here
    Jacqui ;)xxx
    My thoughts exactly :p015:

Post Thanks / Like
    If i win Di i`ll open a business and you can come out and work with me oh and Val too of course wow wouldnt that be something living and working in Florida :smiley4::yeaahaa:
    Jacqui xxx

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazmine, post: 32195
    If i win Di i`ll open a business and you can come out and work with me oh and Val too of course wow wouldnt that be something living and working in Florida :smiley4::yeaahaa:
    Jacqui xxx
    Especially with you two yeah :shocked025:
    Would we get time off for good behaviour cos if not Val would be working 24/7

Post Thanks / Like
    When I lived out there I was working 6 days a week looking after holiday makers who had come to enjoy 'the destination' so it was a little different for me.
    It was such a long time ago now though it's all so different there now.

We did get quite a few comps though and used to go on our days off but my favourite day out was cocoa beach for the day chilling out away from it all!

However I'd move back there in a heartbeat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sarah

1990 - lived in Buena Ventura Lakes, Kissimmee - Holiday rep.
    2002 - December DLRP Santa Fe (DS birthday)
    2007 - October WDW Radisson Hotel Celebration
    3 weeks.
    2009 - January DLRP Sequoia Lodge

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh! Oh! Oh! Jazmine!! You could start a tea shop! :9: Proper tea and proper scones!!! (Not those disgusting hateful things with sugar on them or worse-GLAZE )! And you could sell teacups and pots, and little sandwiches.

You could do WDW lunch baskets! OH! That sounds like a wonderful idea!! Issy could be the hostess and Val could be the ermmmm the checker!

Me? I'd be the customer!

Ooooooh! Devon cream and real cheese! OHHHHHH!!! AND BACON!!! And black pudding!!

Oh please do it!!! It would be so wonderful to have a REAL place to have real UK food!!

OOOOOOOH!!!! AND HAGGIS!!! :9:

When do you open?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast