Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Share your secrets! What do you carry in your backpack?

Post Thanks / Like
    lol I completely forgot the small mickey purse that hangs around my neck. That carries my room card and some change lol
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    Congratulations to you Piglet! That is a horrid thing to do, quit smoking but once you've done it what a glorious thing, eh?

Oh, nearly forgot. I carry ibuprofen with me too. And, Zantac. I have wicked trouble with indigestion.

Carrying a first aid kit is a great idea, but for those who don't you can get bandaids (very nice ones, I might add) ibuprofen, anti-itch stuff... ect. without cost at the first aid stations in each park.

If you have a little one and forget or run out of something important (diapers, formula, baby food, ect.) you can purchase those items in the baby care centers located near the first aid stations. The one in EPCOT is my personal favorite. When Seth was younger we visited each one as we used the parks. MK was jammed with a disinterested CM. AK was set up for really small children, not so much for the growing toddler, don't honestly remember DHS, but EPCOT had it all. Tables large enough for a toddler (or much larger child, which I thought was particularly nice) clean high chairs, a nice playroom, a private nursing area, a microwave, sink, free water dispenser...etc. AND CMs who were helpful and really interested.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.Ē ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    oh yeah...we carry our mid day and evening doses of meds with us...love those travel pill cases :)

it's amazing what those packs can carry lol
    One great pair of shoes can change your life.~~Cinderella
    Be the kind of Woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says " ! She's up!!"

:muahaha:

Post Thanks / Like
    In my backpack are a poncho in a ziploc bag, brush, lipstick, small baggie with Tylenol, Benadryl and a tummy med, a pen, my little plastic thingie that Disney sends travel docs in (I put all my paper thingies I might need in there), camera. That's about it.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, since I can no longer carry a backpack I have cut down to:

Purse/ camera & spare battery/ tissues & a handkerchief / a fan/ antiseptic wipes/ bandaids/ sunglasses/sun lotion/ insect repellent/ aspirin/comb/mascara/ lip balm/ eyebrow pencil (I donít have much brow left)/ little Piglet / mobile phone / brolly if raining/ a nut bar (I have to eat right away if I feel faint)/ a bottle of water for some of the day

so it all fits in to my Kipling overbody bag. :)
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like kipling are a fave among us.....mine's a kipling too. I have the waist bag.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Isafari, post: 30205
    Looks like kipling are a fave among us.....mine's a kipling too. .
    I like them because they don't weigh much before you stuff them.
    [CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like
    We have 3 kids....it's more like what DON'T I carry in the backpack! Snacks, moleskin, extra strength Excedrine, diapers, wipes, change of clothes (for the 2 little guys), small flashlight, bottles, baby food, water.....
    Krista

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] But there's this one particular harbor..sheltered from the wind...where the children play on the shore each day and all are safe within...

Post Thanks / Like
    Dd comes with everything but the kitchen sink so i take the minimal for me, purse, tickets,camera and money.

Post Thanks / Like
    I carry a soft leather shoulder bag--usually about 10" wide x 7" high x 3" deep. The last few WDW visits, it has been Stone Mountain, but it can vary. I like a lightweight bag that can be used throughout the holiday.

What I carry...

Sunglasses usually are on my face or on top of my head, but they fit in the purse if necessary. I do carry a spare pair of sunglasses--lost a pair in Mickey's PhilharMagic one year and had to pay an outrageous amount for a pair I didn't like--but I didn't like any of the others, either! The spare pair is very compact and doesn't take a lot of space.

Wallet--includes ID (drivers license), medical/dental insurance cards, money for the day and a TC or two in case I'm in the mood to spend a bit! :D Everything else is removed before leaving home to lighten the load.

Reading glasses. No choice. Can't read a map, schedule or price tag without them!

Bottle strap.

Disposable rain poncho, depending on the weather.

Battery-operated fan & extra AA batteries for fan & camera.

Itinerary with ADRs and essential contact information, pen & paper.

Cell phone.

Packet of facial tissues.

Sinus & pain relief medication, evening supplements (usually at the parks until quite late), packet of protein drink mix in case I'm hungry and can't find a CS menu that appeals. Sorry! Really don't like the hamburgers at WDW and get very tired of chicken strips after about three days!

Cosmetic bag contains...
    Contact lens conditioning solution (travel size), small mirror, lip emolient, hand lotion or cream, sunscreen, a few antibacterial wipes--I'm not very conscientious about using them--hair brush. Oh! Extra bands in case I want to put my hair up or pull it back completely. Nail file.

The camera is in it's own little bag and attached to the strap of the purse for easy access.

If I'm at WDW during hot/very warm weather (very rarely), I also have a hat I can fold and put in my purse when I'm not wearing it. Not a fashion statement, but it's great sun protection! :D

That's all I can think of at the moment. Some items I carry on a regular basis, others are strictly for the trip.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast