Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you think?

Post Thanks / Like
    We've never tried to use a pool at a resort at which we were not staying. However, I think this is a good idea.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by uscwest, post: 279470
    We've never tried to use a pool at a resort at which we were not staying. However, I think this is a good idea.
    the flogging or banishment to it's a small world?

Post Thanks / Like
    I love It's a Small World. It was Herself's Da's favorite attraction, as well as Mama's so it has special meaning for us. Also, when the Boy was a wee little boy, he loved the music there. Soooo, all that to say, banishment to It's a Small World is not a punishment to us! :D

I'm with you John. We've never even cared to use another pool. I know with DVC there are some resorts that we can pool hop to, but honestly who wants all the hassle?

In some ways, I'm not too bothered by a WDW resort guest using a WDW resort pool, however I do understand that Stormalong Bay would be mobbed.

It's the non-WDW guests that use the pools that kind of irk me. I don't much give too hoots (or even three) what others do with their time, or what personal choices a person makes for her/himself so don't pay too much attention to that kind of stuff.

But, given all the issues WDW seems to be having, something should be done. Keeping the pools only for guests staying at that resort seems the only really reasonable way. Flogging not withstanding, of course.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I suspected it happened but never gave it much thought really, however if the resorts got too crowded then I can see it becoming a problem and it's not really fair to those guests if they can't enjoy the pools they've paid for. So yep... hang them and flog them and leave them to dry out in the sun.... heathens! Oh and can I use the taser on them too.... while they're still all wet?

I have looked on longingly at Stormalong Bay though..... :(

Post Thanks / Like
    Not exactly the same but we tried the Riverside pool when we stayed at the French Quarter. And you are right, not really worth the hastle is it? I mean the pool at our place was very nice. The kids wanted to go all Huck Finn.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Watchinherskip, post: 279580
    Not exactly the same but we tried the Riverside pool when we stayed at the French Quarter. And you are right, not really worth the hastle is it? I mean the pool at our place was very nice. The kids wanted to go all Huck Finn.
    you think you're pretty naughty huh? well i think that's actually allowed. I don't understand why people want the hassle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah think you are right BC. The grass being always greener though

Post Thanks / Like
    This will mean an end to the ducks in the pool at the Wilderness Lodge then. Not once have I seen them towelling off and heading for their room

Post Thanks / Like

Same for the ducks at Stormalong Bay.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    This probably means then that all the ducks will move to Memphis and hang out at the Peabody Hotel there.

Tom (... quack, quack...)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast