Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Apple Anonymous

Post Thanks / Like
    You know Keith, he wants to know what model, how many ringtones :wink:

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    OK, from the phone itself.
    Model number: V5920 4G
    PRL version 15145
    ERI version: 5
    Is that the sort of info you wanted?

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh ring tones? Not many good ones. I've never been very good about downloading and connecting to additional ring tones (with these newer phones).

I can download them, but never could figure out how to make them work.

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tink, post: 288731
    I can download them, but never could figure out how to make them work.
    Here's some instructions on how to create them and make them work for your LG phone Tink.

If you want to try it with a pre-made ringtone, I whipped this one up for you (it's Disney. I think you'll like it!). Just download it and follow the instructions starting with step 6.

Tom (... interested to know if this'll work)

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello group, I have a horrible confession to make.

I arrived to my first day at work and was told I could not have a wireless router due to the type of environment that I work in. And sadly due to money...ie, not having loads of it, I had to purchase the cheapest laptop at my local office depot. As an Apple devotee and lover, I am ashamed that I am also the current owner of a Toshiba laptop. It will be a work only device.

I hope this doesn't mean I've been kicked out of the group.

Post Thanks / Like
    :-( ive got a junky pc for work too

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you catrancher!!! I'll give it a try and let you know how it went.

Dr. Ducky, I have a very serivceable little Toshiba laptop for work too. Nothing to hang your head over. It's a fact of work life, it seems! (My very first laptop, that I still have! was a Toshiba satellite).

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by foreverducky, post: 288982
    Hello group, I have a horrible confession to make.

I arrived to my first day at work and was told I could not have a wireless router due to the type of environment that I work in. And sadly due to money...ie, not having loads of it, I had to purchase the cheapest laptop at my local office depot. As an Apple devotee and lover, I am ashamed that I am also the current owner of a Toshiba laptop. It will be a work only device.

I hope this doesn't mean I've been kicked out of the group.
    No worries, Doc!

Although it's a bit short sighted on your employers behalf. Wireless can be made quite secure assuming you have someone who knows what they're doing.

And I too have to use a Windoze PC at work. A rather tragic HP laptop. But I try really hard not to admit it.

Too bad you didn't have a Mac laptop already. You could have put Parallels on it with a copy of Windoze and done both from one Mac laptop. That's assuming you actually needed Windoze.
    In truth though, I'd have a hard time imaging why.

Tom (... did'ja know that Apple is now the most valuable company ever!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Whew....good to know I have not been banned from the Apple group.

To be honest, out of the previous laptops I've owned the one that worked the best was a Toshiba. To be honest, I'm surprised with what I got for $299.

Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to edit my double "to be honest" sayings....however, that is not currently an option. Sorry for the repetition so early this morning. What can I say, it's too early for brain to think of other ways to communicate.

Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast