Thread: It's Friday!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where on earth has this week gone! I know time is supposed to go quicker the older you get, but this is just silly

I'm really looking forward to the weekend, it's been a mixed week, I don't seem to have had 5 minutes to myself, but I don't know what I've done

We have nothing planned at all, a nice quiet weekend sat in front of the TV sounds just about perfect to me. Chris is shattered with being away here and there all week, so I know he won't want to go visiting anyone. We might go out Sunday morning up the road to see the Olympic Torch go past, but it depends on how early it is as I haven't looked yet. It would be nice to see, but I'm not interested enough to get out of bed at 7am on a Sunday

The weather down here has been mixed, it's been cold all week with sun only on Tuesday I've actually put the central heating back on!

So how has your week been, any nice plans for the weekend :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    work all week, on call this weekend and the last essay of my course to write. Then it's exam revision ...Yikes! Caitlin is having 3 friends round for a sleepover so they have the run of downstairs and I am upstairs. Jon's doing a bike ride in aid of asthma research tomorrow and sunday down Bournemouth/Brighton way so will be quite a quiet weekend.

Post Thanks / Like
    I am working out in AZ again. I've been here since Wednesday. Nothing planned for the weekend, but tonight is a retirement party for our organization commander.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    I so HAPPY that it is Friday! It has been a stressful week!! I am off on Monday so a nice 3 day weekend is in store for me. I do have to go down to our Norfolk office on Tues and Wed for a training but I plan to go plop my butt in the sand and my toes in the ocean Tues after the training!

I had good news personally. One of my best friends received really awesome news today. My boss was nice to me.......

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    Friday. Absolute non-stop at work. From the moment I hit the campus until I left, I did not stop moving and doing all day. Then, was still working on my cell on the way home!

That's the way the days have been playing out...

Weather was pretty awful in some parts of Florida today. Again, I managed to drive just behind it, leave just before it, or arrive just after it all day! Golf ball sized hail reported in some areas of southeastern Orange county.

This weekend? Not sure what we'll do. Have so much housework it's ridiculous. Need a housekeeping service, that's for sure. Wouldn't that be nice?

Maybe go to a farmer's market? We want to make some conserve, and maybe pickle some vegetables, so we'll have to see how we can come up with bulk purchases.

Hope everyone has a peaceful and relaxing weekend, or one chock full of fun; whichever you prefer!

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I know it's now officially Saturday, but.....

I agree, it's been a stressful week. This week I have to put together a powerpoint presentation for my dissertation. I also have another school related activity that will literally take hours, however, I will be able to listen to my tunes while completing it. See, a silver lining. :D

Post Thanks / Like
    if you look far enough, you can often find a silver lining :D

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.