Thread: fantasmic shows in November

Post Thanks / Like
    I have been trying for the last few weeks to get tickets to go with my dinner package for fantasmic unfortunately the cast member at reservations said they have not heard if or when the shows are going to be posted. I havent checked for a few days anyone know if tickets are available or will be??

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tinkmidas, post: 280076
    I have been trying for the last few weeks to get tickets to go with my dinner package for fantasmic unfortunately the cast member at reservations said they have not heard if or when the shows are going to be posted. I havent checked for a few days anyone know if tickets are available or will be??
    Is this for Walt Disney World if it is then November's park hours are here and the times of Fantasmic are listed. I'm not sure why the CM said that nothing was available yet

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    I struggled to get one for last August, they weren't released or so I was told at 180 days, either that or they have sold out. Are you going over Thanksgiving?

Post Thanks / Like
    No we are going the week of the 9th in November, I have even checked on line and they are not releasing tickets.