Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What Souvenirs do you Bring back from Walt Disney World

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm always on the lookout for Disney polo shirts. I usually buy 4 or 5 each trip. Sadly, they don't seem to have as much variety in them as they used to. In the old days, it seemed that every resort, restaurant, or attraction had one specifically themed for them.

Not so much anymore.

Tom (... but I still try to hunt them down.)

Post Thanks / Like
    They used to sell oxford shirts (white, blue, French blue) that were really nice. I would get one each time. We also got a set of stonewear over the years. They shipped it to our home. That was nice. Last trip I got a really nice pen (engraved with Disney's sketches of Mickey), and tins of breath mints.

We have purchased Christmas ornaments too over the years.

Oh we got African salad fork and spoon, and carved wine bottle corks (had African animals on them) from our stay last time at AK.

Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like
    last year i bought a GOOFY mug fOR my coffee in my room and also christmas ornaments

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Life is a journey not a destination"

Post Thanks / Like
    Just got to love Goofy!

Post Thanks / Like
    Last year, I came home with a Tower of Terror T-shirt, a orange and gray Mickey Mouse flat-billed hat, a Minnie Mouse pink sorceror hat, tons of pins, and a stuff Chesire Cat.
    Proud Disney Fanatic for 13 years!

[SIGPIC]C:\Users\~Karlee Williams~\Pictures\Winning-Charlie-Sheen-Shirt.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KarleeInWonderland, post: 280896
    Last year, I came home with a Tower of Terror T-shirt, a orange and gray Mickey Mouse flat-billed hat, a Minnie Mouse pink sorceror hat, tons of pins, and a stuff Chesire Cat.
    i love those cheshire cats, i've never got round to buying one though!

Post Thanks / Like
    I buy Walt stuff. I also buy prints of pictures I like. I have a Disney themed kitchen/dining room and have some stuff in there.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    When my BF and I first started dating in high school and he couldn't take me to Disney with him he would bring me back the little charms to add to a Disney charm bracelet he got me on one his trips. I've only gone once but I decided I would carry on the tradition and pick up a charm (which I did and will continue). I don't wear the bracelet very much now because I've lost a quite few of the charms from excessive wear.
    I also like to buy anything that will sit on my desk or artwork. And pens, like really nice pens. I remember eyeing a few of those.

Follow My PTR and TR On My Blog!: http://magicthemouse.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like
    Every trip I get a new Disney coffee mug. Alway purchased the last day. They tend to reflect the spirit of that trip.

Several are at home but I always keep at least one or two at each of my offices. Being a true coffee drinker, I hold them often, causing me to remember that trip.

One of VP's, a real sports oriented guy asked if I wasn't a bit old for a Mickey mug. I guess he just doesn't get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Post Thanks / Like
    Steamboat Willie ornaments and plush. Also have a pin board next to my computer desk but the last few trips I've cut way back on spending.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast