Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you go to the Water Parks

Post Thanks / Like
    We've been to WDW so many times now I've lost count We have never ever been to the Water Parks, it's not really appealed to either of us as we are unsociable swimmers, preferring to use a pool on our own at the villa.

Are we alone or does anyone actually visit either Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon and if so which one do you prefer?

If ever there is a tomorrow when we're not together.......
    there is something you must always remember.
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
    But the most important thing is, even if we're apart...... I'll always be with you.
    Winne the Pooh - A A Milne

A friend is a hand that is always holding yours,
    no matter how close or far apart you may be.
    A friend is someone who is always there and will always, always care.
    A friend is a feeling of forever in the heart.

Post Thanks / Like
    We also have never been to one of the water parks. I'd love to do one someday but it just isn't a priority.

My Facebook Profile: Facebook

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. - Heather Cortez

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

Post Thanks / Like
    We go to Typhoon Lagoon.

It's a little calmer than Blizzard Beach, a little more laid back but still fun. Kind of enjoy getting a tube and just drifting around Castaway Creek.

Tom (... just remember where you got in...)

Post Thanks / Like
    The last couple of times we have been to Orlando we haven't done the water parks for 2 reasons. 1 being not having the time and 2 it being too cold when we went in february. This time we are doing both blizzard beach and typhoon lagoon just so we have a couple of lazy days plus looking forward to taking Zac swimming

Post Thanks / Like
    You are not alone Wendy.
    My DW and I also have never visited any of the water parks [apart from collecting some friends from there on a couple of occasions], for the same reasons as you stated.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand, post: 280122
    You are not alone Wendy.
    My DW and I also have never visited any of the water parks [apart from collecting some friends from there on a couple of occasions], for the same reasons as you stated.
    yep, same for us. Never been, no real desire to either!
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    We love the Waterparks, especially the kids. (oh yeh and my dad who is the biggest kid of all).

I have to be honest my absolute favourite is Aquatica but both Blizzard Beach and Typhoon are great too. The lazy rivers are a must, you can calmly float round for as long as you want and they take you all round the whole park. The beaches are nice but the water rides are also good if you feel like you want a little bit a break from the sunbathing. An added bonus is that parking is free too.
    Sam x

Post Thanks / Like
    We go to both of the parks quote often. We hVe a traditional of getting on the lazy river on the first day of the trip to soak in the sun and to relax before madness begins!

As we stay at the resort we sometimes allow 'fate' to decide which water park we would be going. A bit of unplanned adventure.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?dez0rg

Post Thanks / Like
    Always hit the water parks.

I think I like Typhoon Lagoon best. Blizzard Beach hurt my eyes last time. All that white reflecting the bright sunshine.

Post Thanks / Like
    We have never gone to the water parks as like others have said, usually go to WDW in the late fall, winter, or very early spring. If the temps are nice enough (and they have been pretty good save the one trip in January) we just pop by our resort pool for a while.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast