Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Puppy or kitten

Post Thanks / Like
    I just can't decide if I want a puppy or a kitten

Puppies need so much training; there's the chewing on things, housebreaking, not digging in the yard.....etc. etc.

Kittens need training too; litterbox training, not using my solid oak tables as scratching posts, not going on the kitchen table.........etc. etc.

Maybe as a friend suggested, I should just get one of each Of course I will have to move in with said friend since Bob will probably have my head if I get both of them, but hey what are friends for anyway

So tell me what you guys think :D

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a dog lover all the way...but I think that's obvious. :D
    [ATTACH]11536.vB[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I love dogs and cats. Cats, in general, require much less work than dogs. And every kitten I've ever had has almost intuitively known to use the litter box.

I'm working on stealing the duck that lives next door :-)

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just watched a show about different types of cats and now do I not only want a kitten, but I think I might want a pair of them. My husband is so gonna...............well you know

Post Thanks / Like
    Well if you want cats to get along with others it is usually wise to have a couple at a time. Also they won't drive Diesel insane if there are two of them.

I am a travel agent with The Magic For Less Travel. Please private message me if you'd like help booking a trip!

Post Thanks / Like
    You know my thoughts on the matter. :D :D :D :D

Welcome to our new home! It's a lovely and friendly place. If you haven't joined yet, do register. It's a great place to make friends and share all those Disney secrets!!

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~Aristotle

Post Thanks / Like
    I think someone once said, "A puppy craves an owner, a kitten just assumes it IS the owner"

My grandmother had kittens and as much as I loved playing with them and can see the intelligence there, I always felt there was a part of them that was saying stupid human, if you only knew what I did and where I went to when you were asleep.

Other relatives have had puppies and I've always felt more aligned with them. There's a lot more love there IMHO
    Disney information? Try our online guidebook at http://wdisneysecrets.com
    Get your own Disney Countdown at http://toys.wdisneysecrets.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Truly depends on the cat. I've had cats who think they are dogs. I've got two that absolutely love people and crave attention all of the time. The others not so much.

There is a joke about locking your dog and your spouse in the car trunk for an hour. Open it back up and find out who is really happy to see you. Dogs make you feel loved and missed that's for sure!

Post Thanks / Like
    I guess I think I want a companion and not a roommate.

That being said, I've seen some of the show Too Cute! on the animal planet channel when they showed cats and well they were too cute!

Post Thanks / Like
    well i think you'll know what my preference would be but i would say that if you're in any doubt don't get a dog, they are so much more of a responsibility.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast